Money withdrawal issue

mariiiam

Question

Dear Sirs,

Since I do not have any feedback from IG Helpdesk for last 2 weeks  I decided to post my problem over here.
Herewith I would like to mention some facts:
1. On February 23rd, 2022 - IG informed me about closure of my account (account ID *****) .
2. On March 6th, 2022 - I had to close my position resulting in sufficient loss
3. On March 9th, 2022 - I sent a request for withdrawal of my funds to my bank account and provided with all requested statements for my actual bank account.
4. Later on you asked me for the statement of my previous card that I used 2 years ago to make a transfer to IG. 
5. On March 20th I explained once again that Alfa card which I used for the transfer to IG in August 2020 is no longer valid, and that bank account is closed. And there is no way to submit the statement - as I have moved out to another country and I don’t live in Russia now, taking into account the current situation so I can’t visit the bank physically, therefore I can’t get access to my previous records.
5. Also on March 20th - asked you once again to advise if there is any other solution to withdraw back my money (i.e. I could make a minimum deposit from my current account or card. Thus will allow you to verify my bank account and proceed with the payment), but still no feedback.
6. At the same time I asked helpdesk on any Legal act, Regulation, etc regarding this problem but still no response.
7. UK PM Boris Johnson warns against Russophobia, but my situation with IG money withdrawal shows opposite actions. Since I still do not have any feedback, suggestion or wire from IG UK. 

Please advise on the current status of my problem.

Thank you in advance

5 answers to this question

12 hours ago, mariiiam said:
Dear Sirs,

Since I do not have any feedback from IG Helpdesk for last 2 weeks  I decided to post my problem over here.
Herewith I would like to mention some facts:
1. On February 23rd, 2022 - IG informed me about closure of my account (account ID *****) .
2. On March 6th, 2022 - I had to close my position resulting in sufficient loss
3. On March 9th, 2022 - I sent a request for withdrawal of my funds to my bank account and provided with all requested statements for my actual bank account.
4. Later on you asked me for the statement of my previous card that I used 2 years ago to make a transfer to IG. 
5. On March 20th I explained once again that Alfa card which I used for the transfer to IG in August 2020 is no longer valid, and that bank account is closed. And there is no way to submit the statement - as I have moved out to another country and I don’t live in Russia now, taking into account the current situation so I can’t visit the bank physically, therefore I can’t get access to my previous records.
5. Also on March 20th - asked you once again to advise if there is any other solution to withdraw back my money (i.e. I could make a minimum deposit from my current account or card. Thus will allow you to verify my bank account and proceed with the payment), but still no feedback.
6. At the same time I asked helpdesk on any Legal act, Regulation, etc regarding this problem but still no response.
7. UK PM Boris Johnson warns against Russophobia, but my situation with IG money withdrawal shows opposite actions. Since I still do not have any feedback, suggestion or wire from IG UK. 

Please advise on the current status of my problem.

Thank you in advance

Hi @mariiiam,

Thank you for your post, we will follow up on your query to get you the answers you are after.

Thank you - Arvin

On 04/05/2022 at 00:03, mariiiam said:

Hi @ArvinIG
It has been a month since you answered that you will look into my problem and get back to me with an answer but I haven’t got any feedback eversince. 

Could you kindly finally get back to me?

Thank you 

Hi @mariiiam,

I Apologies for the delay. I was personally away.

Have you contacted helpdesk.uk@ig.com since?

I will try to get some information on your query. 

Thank you - Arvin