Restricted From Opening New Position

superdelete

Question

Dear Sir,

may i know , why am i being restricted from opening new position , all my document has been verified, any particular reason for that, what shall I do next step?
Awaiting for your prompt reply, thank you.
Rgds

1 answer to this question

19 hours ago, superdelete said:

Dear Sir,

may i know , why am i being restricted from opening new position , all my document has been verified, any particular reason for that, what shall I do next step?
Awaiting for your prompt reply, thank you.
Rgds

Hi @superdelete,

Thank you for your post.

It seems that IG requires your proof of address, tax country and tax number to unlock you account. Please reach out to  helpdesk@ig.com.sg with these details/documents.

Thank you - Arvin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    jadeslade
    Joined 28/09/22 13:17
    • What market data to trade on Thursday: EUR/USD, NXT, MU & NKE The downward trend for the Dax is expected to continue on Thursday with the upside risk to German inflation data. IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor looks at EUR/USD. Earnings out on Thursday include Next (NXT), Micron Tech (MU) and Nike (NKE).        
    • Hi @Vile81 Thanks for getting back,  Apologies, let me clarify 1. IDTG is ISA eligible, whereas ZROZ is not 2. Unfortunately we are not able to provide advice, however you should be able to purchase IDTG within the ISA 3. All US listed ETFs are only available to professional traders at this point, due to a EU regulation change that meant we were no longer able to offer them.  All the best,  Anda
    • Boohoo's H1 was dire enough, then came the warning that the FY was going to be equally as bad at the internet retailer. IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor explains things are not looking good for the stock price. boo