pro realtime

pegasus63

Question

2 answers to this question

On 24/04/2022 at 07:36, pegasus63 said:

Opened an acc to trade shares on the asx, wanting to activate pro realtime but it is not in my IG under the settings tab where you are directed to activate it,

Would appreciate any feedback, on what to do next  

thank you 

Hi @pegasus63

Thanks for reaching out.

On My IG:

1. Enable ProRealTime on your live accounts. Go to the ‘settings’ tab in My IG, click on ‘ProRealTime’, check the customer agreement and select ‘activate ProRealTime for live accounts’.
  2. Launch ProRealTime from the dashboard tab.

Old Platform:

1. Enable ProRealTime on your live accounts. Go to the ‘settings’ tab in My IG, click on ‘ProRealTime’, check the customer agreement and select ‘activate ProRealTime for live accounts’.
  2. Launch ProRealTime via the ‘tools’ menu at the top of the platform.

IG trading platform:

image.png

image.png

Hope this helps.

All the best - MongiIG

14 hours ago, MongiIG said:

Hi @pegasus63

Thanks for reaching out.

On My IG:

2. Launch ProRealTime from the dashboard tab.

Old Platform:

2. Launch ProRealTime via the ‘tools’ menu at the top of the platform.

IG trading platform:

image.png

image.png

Hope this helps.

All the best - MongiIG

Hi MongilG

Thank yo for your reply, unfortunately as i said in my original enquiry took the steps you suggested but pro realtime is not there 

please see screen shot below from my live ACC 

2069480207_Screenshot(110).thumb.png.5bdd68bd95e64fca16da9061c3109e56.png

Very frustrating have written to IG a number of times to no avail

Thanks for your input MongilG much appreciated  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• For the unfortunate souls who haven't yet experienced the sheer chaotic genius that is CatGPT, allow me to catch you up to speed. Launched in June 2023 by a UK-based team, CatGPT started as a bizarre novelty - an artificial intelligence model in the form of a megalomaniacal cat with lofty dreams of world domination. But this feline villain is more than just a simple ChatGPT clone. CatGPT's AI brain is imbued with its own fierce sense of individuality and personality, generating original meme-worthy content and communications with a sassy, acerbic tone designed to endear itself to its growing base of devoted followers. As a free-thinking human with a slightly unhinged sense of humor, few recent events in the cryptosphere have brought me as much joy as the listing of the CatGPT (CATGPT) token on Bitget exchange. This AI-powered meme token represents a wild new frontier - part performance art, part social experiment, and part actual financial investment.
    • Japanese Public Company Metaplanet just bought $6.25 million worth of #Bitcoin
    • FTSE 100 hits yet another record high while DAX 40 and S&P 500 resume their ascents Outlook on FTSE 100, DAX 40 and S&P 500 amid strong US earnings. Source: Getty Images Written by: Axel Rudolph FSTA | Senior Financial Analyst, London   Publication date: Friday 26 April 2024 13:42 FTSE 100 hits yet another record high Foreign investor buying of the undervalued UK blue chip index led to further gains in the FTSE 100 which is trading at yet another record high. The 8,200 zone is now in focus, above which lies the 8,300 mark which is where the 161.8% Fibonacci extension of the March-to-June 2020 advance, projected higher from the October 2020 low, can be found. Support sits between the early-to-mid-April highs and Wednesday’s low at 8,046 to 8,003. Source: ProRealTime DAX 40 recovers from Thursday’s low The DAX 40 was dragged lower by its US counterparts following the release of much weaker-than-expected preliminary Q1 GDP data but overnight recovered on better-than-expected US earnings. A rise above Thursday’s 18,080 high would engage this week’s high at 18,238 ahead of the 18,500 region. Yesterday’s low was made along the 55-day simple moving average (SMA) at 17,815. Source: ProRealTime S&P 500 resumes its ascent The S&P 500 resumes its ascent, having on Thursday slipped to 4,990 on disappointing US Q1 preliminary GDP data, before recovering on strong earnings by the likes of Alphabet, Microsoft and Snap. The index is heading towards the 55-day simple moving average (SMA) 5,114 above which the April downtrend line can be seen at 5,146. Slips may find support can be seen around Monday’s 5,039 high. Source: ProRealTime
us