pro realtime

pegasus63

Question

2 answers to this question

On 24/04/2022 at 07:36, pegasus63 said:

Opened an acc to trade shares on the asx, wanting to activate pro realtime but it is not in my IG under the settings tab where you are directed to activate it,

Would appreciate any feedback, on what to do next  

thank you 

Hi @pegasus63

Thanks for reaching out.

On My IG:

1. Enable ProRealTime on your live accounts. Go to the ‘settings’ tab in My IG, click on ‘ProRealTime’, check the customer agreement and select ‘activate ProRealTime for live accounts’.
  2. Launch ProRealTime from the dashboard tab.

Old Platform:

1. Enable ProRealTime on your live accounts. Go to the ‘settings’ tab in My IG, click on ‘ProRealTime’, check the customer agreement and select ‘activate ProRealTime for live accounts’.
  2. Launch ProRealTime via the ‘tools’ menu at the top of the platform.

IG trading platform:

image.png

image.png

Hope this helps.

All the best - MongiIG

14 hours ago, MongiIG said:

Hi @pegasus63

Thanks for reaching out.

On My IG:

2. Launch ProRealTime from the dashboard tab.

Old Platform:

2. Launch ProRealTime via the ‘tools’ menu at the top of the platform.

IG trading platform:

image.png

image.png

Hope this helps.

All the best - MongiIG

Hi MongilG

Thank yo for your reply, unfortunately as i said in my original enquiry took the steps you suggested but pro realtime is not there 

please see screen shot below from my live ACC 

2069480207_Screenshot(110).thumb.png.5bdd68bd95e64fca16da9061c3109e56.png

Very frustrating have written to IG a number of times to no avail

Thanks for your input MongilG much appreciated