Alan

AlanT

Question

Hi There, 

I have recently come across this MT4 platform and curious how does it work, have created a demo platform but have no idea how to use it. 

would appreciate if someone would be able to guide me for that. 

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, AlanT said:

Hi There, 

I have recently come across this MT4 platform and curious how does it work, have created a demo platform but have no idea how to use it. 

would appreciate if someone would be able to guide me for that. 

Hi @AlanT,

Thank you for your post. You will need to download MT4 and login using your IG credential on the IG demo server.

I would recommend reading through this page below:
https://www.ig.com/sg/trading-platforms/metatrader-4/what-is-mt4-how-to-use-it

I hope that it helps - Arvin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 11:53

Newest Member
    blank
    Joined 07/02/23 17:19
    • Look Ahead to 08/02/23: Oil inventories; TTEF, DIS, UBER and BDEV earnings Oil, tech, and the consumer are set to dominate the markets on Wednesday, with earnings from TotalEnergies (TTEF), EIA data, and results from Walt Disney (DIS) and Uber Technologies (UBER). Angeline Ong | Presenter, Analyst and Content Editor, London | Publication date: Tuesday 07 February             
    • 07 February 2023 Spot Gold The price of gold has extended its pullback from overbought territory over the last week and has found some near-term support at the 50-day simple moving average (50MA) (green line). Our preference remains to look for long entry on a bullish price reversal. A bullish reversal might be considered if we can see price closing above the 1875 level, provided that the 50MA is not broken with a price close below. Should the 50MA level be broken and the price reversal not confirm, 1820 becomes the next downside support target from the move. In this scenario we not looking to short gold but would rather be looking for a bullish price reversal closer to this level for long entry once again. Should either of these scenarios manifest we will update our guidance accordingly with resistance targets and stop loss considerations. Source: IG charts       Brent Crude Oil The bearish reversal off the 8770-level guided in our previous note has yielded a significant decline, although fallen short of the 7760-support target. The price now looks to be rebounding from oversold territory. Traders who have been short might consider this an indication to exit their trades. The longer-term trend bias is still considered down and should a bearish price pattern emerge before this level, new short entries might be considered. In this scenario a close above the 8770 level might be used as a stop loss consideration, while targeting a move back towards the support low at 7760 once again. Only on a move / close above the 8770 level would the longer-term trend bias be reassessed, and long trades reconsidered Source: IG charts         Our weekly technical report is compiled by in-house senior market analyst, Shaun Murison.
    • Hi, the basic package has a 15 minute delay.