My PRT charts are stuck on 3 months data only, how can I fix this?

Europa1

Question

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Europa1 said:

Hi IG, My PRT charts are suddenly stuck on 3 month data only, I cannot expand out anymore. When I adjust the units they still remain on 3 months data. how do I fix this?

Hi @Europa1,

It seems that our team came back to you via email.

Could you please confirm if everything is working properly now ?

Thank you - Arvin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• This is not an acceptable explanation for me unfortunately, I am fully aware of the need to move spreads and I had accounted for that. Especially at the open of a market, but your spread was totally unreasonable the spread on DEC contracts is already at 130pip standard, to increase it to 400pips and hold it there even after 5 mins of trading. As my execution was a 09:06 the main market volatility had already been accounted for.   So disappointing after 6years being a customer and on a profitable trade as well: 
    • Dear @MB1470, Thank you for your post. Please note that dealing spreads on shares are subject to variation, especially in volatile market conditions or other unusual circumstances.  Market spreads can widen significantly, particularly at the beginning and end of the trading day, and minimum spreads may exist. Thanks, KoketsoIG
    • This morning at the market open on NOVO DEC contracts. On Spread Bet.    the spread moved from 138pips to close to 400 pips? How can this be reasonable the candle is only displayed on a 15-2min time period not on smaller periods. At market open 09:00 ????? How is this even remotely reasonable?     
us