Solving for Inflation

Inflation runs in cycles. At some point, it heats up and needs cooling until it cools too much and needs heating. How do we solve for that? The Fed reacts to historical data and makes rate adjustments after the fact. As a result, the Fed is always chasing its tail which keeps the same interest rates cycle problems from ever being solved. Maybe it’s time we start looking at inflation through a real-time lens and changing how we address inflation. Tom and Dylan discuss inflation and how it might better be managed on this week’s episode.  

tastytrade and IG.png

• Like 1

True politicians rarely understand what is inflation.

Hike rates will handle but can cause problem to all loan interest payers.

What is not considered is THE KEY ECONOMIC LAW THAT IS BEING DELIBRATELY ABUSED.

FIX THAT AND RATES INCREASE THEN INFLATION COMES UNDER CONTROL.

Over leverage is beyond the empirical usable level and along with other derivatives created makes complex and easier to fall as a domino effect a crash when a major calamity occurs. No control or discipline kept by bankers in the first place.

SEE MY recent BLOGG ON:  INFLATION, MONEY SUPPLY AND EX-BANKER

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I've heard that the APRs can be quite competitive and change frequently, which can be beneficial for maximizing earnings. Staking seems like a relatively accessible way to earn on idle crypto assets, and it's awesome that it offers attractive returns and innovation not found in traditional finance. For anyone looking to explore new investments, staking and flexible savings could be worth considering. It's important to DYOR, but for crypto enthusiasts, it seems like a promising way to unlock diversified, sustainable passive income streams. If you're interested in making some extra cash, you might want to check out these legit apps to make money. They could be a fun and easy way to earn a bit on the side.
    • While the posts Bitcoin halving haven't been eventful for some people so far, investors are always brainstorming effective ways for people earn with the BTC they already own. In that regards, my early morning surfing landed me at the shores of BounceBit and I believe it's CeFi + DeFi model is worth sharing. BounceBit basically is a pioneering native BTC Restaking chain that's reshaping how Bitcoin holders earn yield on their assets while securing its network through a dual-token staking system that combines the robustness of Bitcoin and the flexibility of BounceBit tokens.   What was impressive in my opinion was how users generate passive income from their idle BTC. They achieved this with their first-of-its-kind Proof of Stake mechanism which leverages native BTC security while ensuring full Ethereum Virtual Machine compatibility.   Supported by giants like Binance Lab, Breyer Capital, and Blockchain Capital, BounceBit is poised to transform Bitcoin’s utility and it’s Pre-Market Trading just rolling out on Bitget I believe will be another milestone in their journey.
    • Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 drop back as Hang Seng continues to rally US indices are struggling in the wake of Meta’s earnings last night, but the Hang Seng is showing fresh strength. Source: Getty Images Written by: Chris Beauchamp | Chief Market Analyst, London   Publication date: Thursday 25 April 2024 13:53 Nasdaq 100 rally torpedoed by Meta earnings The index reversed course yesterday, giving back most of the gains made on Tuesday, as earnings from Meta soured sentiment. The price remains well above last week’s low for the time being, but with more earnings from Big Tech due in the coming week, further upward progress may be difficult. So long as the price holds above last week’s low at 16,970 then a bounce may yet materialise. A close back above 17,700 would help to bolster the bullish view. Alternately, a close back below 16,970 will bring the late 2021 high at 16,630 into play, and then on down to the 200-day simple moving average (SMA). Source: ProRealTime S&P 500 stumbles on tech earnings This index also took a knock on Wednesday, though it continues to look like it has created a higher low. A push back above the highs of the week so far at 5093 would mark a bullish development, and would open the way to the 50-day SMA, and then on to the highs from late March at 5274. Sellers will want to see a reversal back below the 100-day SMA and below last week’s low at 4925 to provide a more bearish view. Source: ProRealTime Hang Seng surges through key level This index has seen an impressive bounce from the lows of mid-April, which has caried it above 17,000 and the 200-day SMA. It has also succeeded in closing above the latter, for the first time since July. If the price can manage a close above 17,200, then this will be a significant development. 17,200 was the high from early January, and also the peak of March and April, as well as being support from early November. Further gains target the November 2023 high around 18,300. A reversal back below the 200-day SMA would be needed to put more of a dent in the bullish view. Source: ProRealTime
us