Jump to content
  • 0

tax for share delaing account



Could anyone offer some advise for an easy way to take information from the spread sheet that IG have and create a spread sheet for hmrc? for capital gains please.

Sorry if this is a stupid Q.I am spending hours confused as how to do this. The CFD account is fine i get a detailed tax document from them but they wont give such a thing for share dealing.


Any help would be really appreciated as this is all very stressful .Thank you for any time in advance.


Chris Matthews

Link to comment

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi @Sitiain66

Thanks for reaching out, 

We do produce consolidated tax certificates for share dealing accounts. However these are yet to be available for download. You can find some useful information from the following forum:

All the best, 


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...