Verify Passport incomplete

SKYTAN93

Question

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, SKYTAN93 said:

i had receive an email about my account verify for passport incomplete.That need me to upload again.However in the app or website no this option.
How should i do? 

2062887137_Screenshot_20220717_152409_com.android.chrome2.thumb.jpg.5ae23e6c212edf3337c52d771380428b.jpg

Screenshot_20220717_151407_com.iggroup.android.cfd~2.jpg

Hi @SKYTAN93,

You can send your documents to helpdesk.en@ig.com.

Our team will forward your documents to the right department to be verified.

Thank you - Arvin

• Thanks 1
On 14/10/2023 at 15:39, Dorospa said:

I understand your frustration with the passport verification process, especially when you receive an email about it but can't find the option to upload the necessary documents.

Hi @Dorospa,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that you can send your details to us via email should you encounter any difficulties with uploading the documents online. 

All the best,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

On 14/10/2023 at 15:39, Dorospa said:

I understand your frustration with the passport verification process, especially when you receive an email about it but can't find the option to upload the necessary documents.

When it comes to using fake IDs, I've heard some people talk about it as a way to protect their personal information online. Here you can find more details about this method:   Still, I'd suggest reaching out to the platform or service that requested the verification. Sometimes, they might have a glitch on their end, and they can guide you on the correct steps to complete the process.

19 hours ago, capitulinagarage said:

Hey there! My advice would be to reach out to the customer support team directly. They can guide you through the process and help you upload your passport again.

Also, for smoother ID verification in the future, you might want to explore using an ID Verification API. It could streamline the process and make things easier for you. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Edited by capitulinagarage