Any update on IG integration with TradingView?

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2023 at 17:51, MayorofBelsize said:

Bump!

It’s all gone very quiet, as others have said, customer services could at least keep their patient clients informed of the roadmap.

When can we expect IG on TV?

Hopefully soon, they did say in Q1 but we still have nothing.

Will be so much easier for fellow Mac users, I hate MT4.

Does anyone else know any other SB providers that you can use to trade through TV?  I've only so far seen CFD providers which doesn't work for me due to tax reasons (mainly the hassle of having to account for it as well as the obvious cost).

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to see this integration. I use a number of paid for scripts from Simpler Trading in the US and Trading view is my alternative to TOS (Think or Swim). It would be nice to be able to trade from my charts and studies rather than manually entering on another device

On 18/11/2022 at 13:28, OfentseIG said:

Hi @KRAKEN

Thanks for reaching out. TradingView will be available Q1 2023. We are unable to confirm the exact ETA. All the best, OfentseIG

It’s now nearly the end of Q2 2023 and we still haven’t received an update.

It really can’t be this hard from a technical viewpoint if companies a tenth of the size of IG can get it done so much more quickly. 

Is there at least a beta scheme we can join?

I’ve been an IG customer for nearly 20 years and I’m approaching the point where I’m going to have to move my account. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Naren12166 said:

@IG_Commentator @OfentseIG Is there any update on this request? Please let the community know since we have been waiting very long. Thanks.

Hi @Naren12166,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that we unfortunately do not have an update on the exact dates as of yet, however, communication will be provided once we have the dates. 

We are looking into having this ready by Q4.

Apologies for any delays caused.

-KoketsoIG

• Thanks 1

- KoketsoIG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/09/2023 at 17:08, BD77 said:

Hi @KoketsoIG, this is definitely a feature that would be appreciated by anyone using your platform seriously.  I see that there have been a number of missed dates in the release of the feature, how confident is IG that is will be released in Q4 2023? 

Hi @BD77,

Please note that we have checked with our team and they are very confident that this feature should be available sometime in Q4. We apologise for any inconvinience cause and we will also post updates as they come in.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

• Like 1

- KoketsoIG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel let down by IG on this matter. We are now in Q4 and there is no announcement or even an update on timescales. No mention of TradingView at all unless we ask and even then mostly silence.

I'm now in process of moving my active trading to another broker. I might come back to IG if I see them on the brokers panel in TradingView. 

On 11/09/2023 at 11:21, KoketsoIG said:

Hi @BD77,

Please note that we have checked with our team and they are very confident that this feature should be available sometime in Q4. We apologise for any inconvinience cause and we will also post updates as they come in.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

48 minutes ago, Xerxes said:

I feel let down by IG on this matter. We are now in Q4 and there is no announcement or even an update on timescales. No mention of TradingView at all unless we ask and even then mostly silence.

I'm now in process of moving my active trading to another broker. I might come back to IG if I see them on the brokers panel in TradingView. 

Hi @Xerxes,

Thank you for your post, please note that communications on the integration will be sent out as soon as the date has been decided. We ask for your patience in this regards.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG