The Next Bull Run.

The Next Bull Run is likely to be the most unique.
Below are the key highlight worth noting.
1. Global Recession
Stocks have been on a decade-long bull run. It has now been more than 3,500 days since we last experienced a bear market,
But there are signs that the boom is coming to an end. Inflation is growing, home sales are declining, credit card debt is rising, and unemployment is at record lows. Many leading economists expect a recession within the next 18 months, if not sooner.
Traditionally, recessions see investors move into gold. Cos gold protects your money’s purchasing power, But there are hopes that the next recession could see investors run to Bitcoin instead.

2. Companies and FOMO
You can argue that the 2021 bull market was driven by regular people’s fear of missing out (FOMO). There’s a school of thought that the next bull market could be driven by companies’ FOMO instead.
As more and more companies invest a significant amount of capital in blockchain and crypto technology, competitors are likely to do the same thing to avoid being left behind and potentially losing customers.
We’re already starting to see such situations on Wall Street. Banks such as Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup are jostling with each other in a bid to create, develop, and offer crypto services.

3. The steady commitment of crypto exchange to enhancing Web3 financial service capabilities while bringing the dividends of blockchain innovation as they slowly integrate the BRC-20 protocol with Bitget being the first exchange to support BRC-20 asset trading. The combining power of artificial intelligence with the popularity of the exchange native token in terms of utility and continue price surge as reported on the recent Q2 TokenInsight highlight.

4. Amazon Accepting Crypto
The CEO of Bitget Gracy Chen as well as the CZ of Binance believes the starting gun for the next crypto bull run lies in the hands of one big company.
Interestingly Amazon is already experimenting with blockchains.
Of course, this all feeds into the idea of adoption. If any large tech company (Apple, Google, Facebook, Netflix, etc.) started accepting or issuing crypto as standard, the price of the leading coins could multiply overnight.
5. Cryptocurrency ETFs
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are investment funds that can be traded on stock exchanges like regular equities. They gained widespread popularity in the early 1990s and have since seen more than $2 trillion of investment.
Investors like ETFs due to their flexibility, diversification potential, lower costs, and tax benefits.
Currently, there are few crypto ETFs application like
- Blackrock 
- ARK Invest
- Valkyrie
- Invesco
- WisdomTree
- BitWise with $4.5 Trillion in assets from Fidelity. so far, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has approved a few with others yet to be approved leading to Vast amounts of institutional money slowly flowing into the sector, thus firing the starting gun on a new bull run.

What are your thoughts?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Bash4j said:

The Next Bull Run is likely to be the most unique.
Below are the key highlight worth noting.
1. Global Recession
Stocks have been on a decade-long bull run. It has now been more than 3,500 days since we last experienced a bear market,
But there are signs that the boom is coming to an end. Inflation is growing, home sales are declining, credit card debt is rising, and unemployment is at record lows. Many leading economists expect a recession within the next 18 months, if not sooner.
Traditionally, recessions see investors move into gold. Cos gold protects your money’s purchasing power, But there are hopes that the next recession could see investors run to Bitcoin instead.

2. Companies and FOMO
You can argue that the 2021 bull market was driven by regular people’s fear of missing out (FOMO). There’s a school of thought that the next bull market could be driven by companies’ FOMO instead.
As more and more companies invest a significant amount of capital in blockchain and crypto technology, competitors are likely to do the same thing to avoid being left behind and potentially losing customers.
We’re already starting to see such situations on Wall Street. Banks such as Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup are jostling with each other in a bid to create, develop, and offer crypto services.

3. The steady commitment of crypto exchange to enhancing Web3 financial service capabilities while bringing the dividends of blockchain innovation as they slowly integrate the BRC-20 protocol with Bitget being the first exchange to support BRC-20 asset trading. The combining power of artificial intelligence with the popularity of the exchange native token in terms of utility and continue price surge as reported on the recent Q2 TokenInsight highlight.

4. Amazon Accepting Crypto
The CEO of Bitget Gracy Chen as well as the CZ of Binance believes the starting gun for the next crypto bull run lies in the hands of one big company.
Interestingly Amazon is already experimenting with blockchains.
Of course, this all feeds into the idea of adoption. If any large tech company (Apple, Google, Facebook, Netflix, etc.) started accepting or issuing crypto as standard, the price of the leading coins could multiply overnight.
5. Cryptocurrency ETFs
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are investment funds that can be traded on stock exchanges like regular equities. They gained widespread popularity in the early 1990s and have since seen more than $2 trillion of investment.
Investors like ETFs due to their flexibility, diversification potential, lower costs, and tax benefits.
Currently, there are few crypto ETFs application like
- Blackrock 
- ARK Invest
- Valkyrie
- Invesco
- WisdomTree
- BitWise with $4.5 Trillion in assets from Fidelity. so far, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has approved a few with others yet to be approved leading to Vast amounts of institutional money slowly flowing into the sector, thus firing the starting gun on a new bull run.

What are your thoughts?

Cracy Chen and CZ are two individuals giving their time, energy, and resources for the expansion of cryptocurrency. I started following Gracy Chen a few months ago. Her dedication will have an impact on the exchange she's heading. I'm counting on her dip-rooted crypto knowledge to forecast an upcoming bull run.

• Like 1

Your point 2 and 3 are very important cos adoption will definitely have positive impact on the market. Amazon's plan to explore blockchain technology could be the spotlight for other major firms to adopt the technology and  the consequence might be global adoption of blockchain and acceptance of crypto for transaction. 

I also think Gracy Chen and CZ should be acknowledged for their effort in creating the desired awareness for the adoption and growth of web 3 which is also factor that could ignite the next bull run.

38 minutes ago, collins244 said:

Cracy Chen and CZ are two individuals giving their time, energy, and resources for the expansion of cryptocurrency. I started following Gracy Chen a few months ago. Her dedication will have an impact on the exchange she's heading. I'm counting on her dip-rooted crypto knowledge to forecast an upcoming bull run.

Sure. The open lifestyle exhibited by CZ inspires a lot of users to Binance and BNB in the last Bull run. In my opinion, the recent energy and commitment displayed by Gracy Chen might project the future of her exchange and the BGB token in the upcoming crypto bull phase. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Maxicreed01 said:

Your point 2 and 3 are very important cos adoption will definitely have positive impact on the market. Amazon's plan to explore blockchain technology could be the spotlight for other major firms to adopt the technology and  the consequence might be global adoption of blockchain and acceptance of crypto for transaction. 

I also think Gracy Chen and CZ should be acknowledged for their effort in creating the desired awareness for the adoption and growth of web 3 which is also a factor that could ignite the next bull run.

With strong rumors pointing to Amazon founder Jeff Bezos owning both Bitcoin and Etheruem plus Amazon Web Services partnering with Ava Labs in a bid to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology by enterprises while Apple products are now freely accessible via the use of BitPay Crypto Debit Card, just to mention but few, the stage might be set to ignite the starting gum on the next bull phase. 

I think I agree that the involvement of companies in the crypto space could play a significant role in driving the next bull market. As more companies invest in blockchain and crypto technology, others might feel compelled to follow suit to stay competitive, and that's where traders need to pay close attention to how they follow these companies.

I'd like to add something to that. The upcoming bull run, or let's say the upcoming era of crypto, is going to be unique for another significant reason: the widespread availability and regular usage of web3. Numerous platforms and projects have already started laying the groundwork for the future with web3. For instance, I've recently noticed an announcement of Bitget where they launched $100M web3 fund to support next-generation crypto projects. The fund will mostly focus on investing in Web3-friendly venture capital and outstanding Web3 projects, with the goal of supporting the development of the next generation of crypto projects. I believe many other platforms are also taking similar initiatives

There is high possibility of the crypto bull run happening next year, I believe this because BTCs halving is few months from now. It's also important to note that increasing adoption and real-world use cases for cryptocurrencies can drive demand and trigger a bull run.