Australian end of financial year statement 2023

Question

8 answers to this question

12 hours ago, KoketsoIG said:

Hi @fedex,

Thank you so much for your question.

Please note that if you have complex dividends, your statement will be available by November.  I have reached out via DM to request information to assist in determining if this is the case.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

I'm hoping you mean before November? An email from IG says "AMITs have up to three months after the financial year end to report their dividend income. For that reason, we’ll only be able to provide you with a dividend income statement for your share trading account by October at the latest."

As the tax deadline is the 31st October...

Thanks

5 hours ago, ChrisTrade88 said:

I'm hoping you mean before November? An email from IG says "AMITs have up to three months after the financial year end to report their dividend income. For that reason, we’ll only be able to provide you with a dividend income statement for your share trading account by October at the latest."

As the tax deadline is the 31st October...

Thanks

Hi @ChrisTrade88,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that income statements for all other dividends should be available from MY IG provided you have received dividends during the tax year.

If you have complex dividends, your statement will be available before November, the latest being the 31st. An email notification will be sent out once statements for complex dividends are available to download via My IG.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

1 hour ago, DanielG said:

Hi, I am still waiting for my FY23 Australian Income Statement, any idea when it is available, we have until 31 October to lodge a tax return.

Hi @DanielG,

Thanks for your post.

Please note that email communications will be sent out to clients with complex dividends once the statements are ready for download.

This should happen before November. You can expect to receive the email soon.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• MEXC Referrl Code: Used as “mexc-rb”. It is the most used MEXC referrl code in the world, valid for life and with the highest discount rate. When registering to the MEXC cryptocurrency exchange, enter “mexc-rb” where it says “Invitation Code”. The transaction fee discount you will receive is 100%. You will also receive a $1000 USDT rakeback bonus. Cryptocurrency exchange MEXC Referrl Code: With “mexc-rb” you earn futures transaction fee discounts and spot and margin transaction fee discounts. You also get bonuses and many promotions. To invest and trade in the world of technology and finance, register now to the MEXC exchange with the referrl code “mexc-rb”.
    • MEXC Referrl Code: Used as “mexc-rb”. It is the most used MEXC referrl code in the world, valid for life and with the highest discount rate. When registering to the MEXC cryptocurrency exchange, enter “mexc-rb” where it says “Invitation Code”. The transaction fee discount you will receive is 100%. You will also receive a $1000 USDT rakeback bonus. Cryptocurrency exchange MEXC Referrl Code: With “mexc-rb” you earn futures transaction fee discounts and spot and margin transaction fee discounts. You also get bonuses and many promotions. To invest and trade in the world of technology and finance, register now to the MEXC exchange with the referrl code “mexc-rb”.
us