Exploring rare opportunities in the bear market: Trading hot coins for hot rewards

The financial markets are inherently unpredictable, meaning that sharp peaks tend to be followed by deep dips. The same applies in the crypto market, many coins have significantly risen to prominence over the last few years but have lost massive values in recent times, no thanks to the rugged bear market.

However, even though the crypto market remains bearish, there are still endless opportunities. With that in mind, I’ve come to discover one while researching the best tokens to trade this period. Tokens like EGLD, KAS, MEMECOIN, MTL and SNT have been Sizzling hot, so I was super elated to realise that in addition to the profit I could generate from trading them, I could also be rewarded while trading them on.

With the exchange launching an event tagged ‘Hot Coins Event Round 4’, I wasn’t exactly thrilled to learn there have been rounds 1-3 and I missed. Too bad, but better late than never right? At least I have from now till Nov 14 to participate and I’m just going to give it my best shot for a bite in the 10k BGB and 10k USDT reward pool.

Have you been trading any of these tokens?

No, as none of those are traded here, probably because

1. These Assets trade among participants in some niche market; that niche might be early-adopter crypto enthusiasts so they are are priced that make sense to  people within the niche;
  2. The way to attract mainstream attention to some niche asset is mostly by saying that the market has endless opportunities;
  3. Mainstream attention is supposed to attracts buyers but in reality no will buy a product because the price for niche products don't make sense to anyone.
6 hours ago, Incarts said:

The financial markets are inherently unpredictable, meaning that sharp peaks tend to be followed by deep dips. The same applies in the crypto market, many coins have significantly risen to prominence over the last few years but have lost massive values in recent times, no thanks to the rugged bear market.

However, even though the crypto market remains bearish, there are still endless opportunities. With that in mind, I’ve come to discover one while researching the best tokens to trade this period. Tokens like EGLD, KAS, MEMECOIN, MTL and SNT have been Sizzling hot, so I was super elated to realise that in addition to the profit I could generate from trading them, I could also be rewarded while trading them on.

With the exchange launching an event tagged ‘Hot Coins Event Round 4’, I wasn’t exactly thrilled to learn there have been rounds 1-3 and I missed. Too bad, but better late than never right? At least I have from now till Nov 14 to participate and I’m just going to give it my best shot for a bite in the 10k BGB and 10k USDT reward pool.

Not all but i sure do trade KAS a lot, would be participating in the event to add both BGB as well as $$ within the limited time period left for it to end.

Haven't really heard about EGLD and MTL but KAS and SNT are really a token to hold. I do not also trade memecoin because of the extreme price volatility. I have got some KAS in my PF and I would love to give this event a trial. Could you please send a link to the event if you have it.

8 hours ago, Wakanda said:

Haven't really heard about EGLD and MTL but KAS and SNT are really a token to hold. I do not also trade memecoin because of the extreme price volatility. I have got some KAS in my PF and I would love to give this event a trial. Could you please send a link to the event if you have it.

Kas is good. Specially their GhostDag tech is 🫶.

12 hours ago, Wakanda said:

Memecoin gives the most X in this industry but you need to have a good risk management plan and ability to control your emotions. Is mostly not advisable to hold meme coin, buying at the right price will really help. Some exchanges like Bitget and Mexc are very good in listing memecoin very early. I made over 100x from buying $Pepe when it was listed on Bitget. 

If they are such interesting products, why aren't they traded here? The answer is that their pricing is opaque and the market thin. Far better to trade in markets where prices are widely quoted and the markets are liquid. Can you say what are the buy sell spread on some of these products?

On 08/11/2023 at 15:27, RuffTrader said:

No, as none of those are traded here, probably because

1. These Assets trade among participants in some niche market; that niche might be early-adopter crypto enthusiasts so they are are priced that make sense to  people within the niche;
  2. The way to attract mainstream attention to some niche asset is mostly by saying that the market has endless opportunities;
  3. Mainstream attention is supposed to attracts buyers but in reality no will buy a product because the price for niche products don't make sense to anyone.

In actual sense every crypto belongs to a certain niche market, be it memecoin, DeFi, etc., their traders/investors know their respective interests or expectations and go for them. You can't rule them out either not when the market isn't fully revived. Remember it only took $EGLD 27 days to go from $30 to $220 in the last bull cycle?

It can't be debated that the opportunities in the crypto space are boundless, for the past decade the industry has been flocked for a reason.

It's normal to expect a drop in coin price after a sharp increase, this is because traders are unsure if the trend will last and many would take profits. Seasoned traders are those who actively participate in the crypto events to earn immediately from them. These coins you mentioned had good communities behind them that are driving it to the top coins and they're favoured by the top exchanges that list them.

On 08/11/2023 at 10:46, Incarts said:

From the onset I’ve always learnt about KAS I find this quite excellent especially with its features and technology. Never thought about this event