Upgrade of Mac OS High Sierra and Pro Real Time

Guest borneo777

Question

Guest borneo777

Hi, have been using ProRealTime for years on my Mac without any problem. Yesterday updated my Mac OS to High Sierra and while PRT still functions it causes screen flicker and makes other apps (such as email) unusable. Have had to turn it off and open it on another computer. Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

Hi 

I'm sorry that you're having issues with PRT and the new Mac OS - as far as I'm aware we haven't had any other reports of issues with this so I believe it could be something isolated to your machine. Please try the following basic troubleshooting methods and if you are still having issues please let me know. 

What should I do if ProRealTime isn’t working properly?

1. Close and relaunch ProRealTime
  2. Uninstall and reinstall ProRealTime
  3. Launch PRT from a different browser
  4. Try launching PRT using JAVA mode. Select ‘Start ProRealTime using Java’ from the launch window
  5. Check the ProRealTime support website for further support
Guest borneo777

thank you James for the quick reply.

I have tried options 1-4. No solution or indeed improvement.

Let's hope the PRT support guys can some up with something?

Thanks for trying the basic trouble shooting methods. The next thing would be to submit a 'help' request via PRT. You can do that  by access Help >  Technical Support and then filling out the requested information. Please make sure you include the following 

• a description of the issue with as much detail as possible
  • please make sure you click the 'attach network report' button as this will give your specific setup which is sent via an encrypted message to the PRT team. They will then be able to check in depth issues from the description, visuals and back end data. 

2017-09-27 11_46_18-FTSE 100 (DFB)   Daily   7,300.3 (+0.23%)   11_46_28.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• this sounds like an amazing opportunity for users in the crypto world. It's important to approach futures trading competitions with caution, ensuring one's financial stability and a comprehensive understanding of the market. While the prizes are enticing, responsible trading remains the ultimate goal. Thanks for sharing such an intriguing event, I’ll definitely be taking a look at it ! 
    • As a newbie crypto trader, I dove headfirst into the world of futures trading on Bitget. Feeling overwhelmed by the charts and analysis, I discovered their copy trading platform. It was a revelation! Following the strategies of Bitget's elite traders, I learned the ropes while making real profits. Their expertise took the guesswork out of trading, allowing me to focus on understanding the market. This new Bitget Futures Elite Trader Selection Program is fantastic news. It incentivizes these top traders, giving them greater exposure, while also helping new users like myself identify proven performers. It's a win-win for everyone, and a huge step forward in making futures trading more accessible and successful for beginners. Thanks Bitget!    
    • Ontology is a high-performance, open-source blockchain that aims to revolutionize the way we approach digital identities, data sharing, and trust in the digital realm. One of the standout features of Ontology is its dual-token model, which separates the roles of ONT and ONG. While ONT serves as the staking tool for nodes and governance, ONG operates as the value-anchoring utility token for on-chain applications and transactions. This innovative approach mitigates the risk of turbulent fluctuations in the native asset value, ensuring a stable and efficient ecosystem. The ONG listing on Bitget is particularly exciting for several reasons. Firstly, it aligns with Ontology's recent announcement of a $10 million fund aimed at fueling the innovation and adoption of Decentralized Identity (DID) through the ONT and ONG tokens. This initiative underscores the project's commitment to empowering, educating, and evolving its ecosystem in exciting new ways.
us