Which other exchange token is worth holding aside BNB

Exchange tokens has been an integral part of cryptocurrency since the launch of BNB in 2017.

Currently ranked 4th with a market cap of over $35B ahead of major popular altcoins, one couldn't just overlook the potential of this exchange tokens especially as we prepare ahead of the next bullrun. 

Well it might interest you to know that BNB was launched for a penny at $0.11 in July 2017 but went ahead to touch $686.31 in May of 2021 but currently trading at $233.07 ATM.

In order to position myself properly ahead of the next bullrun so I wouldn't miss out on anything, I am currently DCAing on BTC and other altcoins like KAS, TIA, TAO, XRP, SOL and a couple of others but I still need to add one or two exchange token to my portfolio and that's where the headaches set in.

In my little research, I found out that the growth and development of an exchange ecosystem is a big factor that could drive the native token and potentially make it surge but aside Binance, I couldn't really figure out any exchange that has been extraordinary whose native token has the capability to bring the desired ROI in the next bullrun.

Do you guys know a few exchange with native tokens and if yes, what has the growth of the exchange been like over the last 18 months?

17 hours ago, BashJasper said:

Whenever I see people talk about exchange tokens with potentials to grow holders profit, I always think of BGB. This token is far undervalued because there has been a continuous investment strategy in the exchange's ecosystem to support its growing utility and demand for it.

Yeah, true that. And it shows in the tokens performance cos it recently hit a new all time high

17 hours ago, BashJasper said:

Whenever I see people talk about exchange tokens with potentials to grow holders profit, I always think of BGB. This token is far undervalued because there has been a continuous investment strategy in the exchange's ecosystem to support its growing utility and demand for it.

Yeah BGB has gained momentum lately and has already set a new ATH. This shows its potential of setting multiple ATHs when the bulls arrive. Also, the passive income associated with holding this token gives holders the confidence to hold for long. 

On 25/11/2023 at 23:53, Wakanda said:

Exchange tokens has been an integral part of cryptocurrency since the launch of BNB in 2017.

Currently ranked 4th with a market cap of over $35B ahead of major popular altcoins, one couldn't just overlook the potential of this exchange tokens especially as we prepare ahead of the next bullrun. 

Well it might interest you to know that BNB was launched for a penny at $0.11 in July 2017 but went ahead to touch $686.31 in May of 2021 but currently trading at $233.07 ATM.

In order to position myself properly ahead of the next bullrun so I wouldn't miss out on anything, I am currently DCAing on BTC and other altcoins like KAS, TIA, TAO, XRP, SOL and a couple of others but I still need to add one or two exchange token to my portfolio and that's where the headaches set in.

In my little research, I found out that the growth and development of an exchange ecosystem is a big factor that could drive the native token and potentially make it surge but aside Binance, I couldn't really figure out any exchange that has been extraordinary whose native token has the capability to bring the desired ROI in the next bullrun.

Do you guys know a few exchange with native tokens and if yes, what has the growth of the exchange been like over the last 18 months?

I can't recommend any specific coin, but I can just say you should keep an eye on what's happening in the space. What I do is, I get a solid exchange which doesn't have regulatory challenge and check how often they make use of their native tokens and the review of other crypto traders like myself, one of the native tokens got its ATH recently and it got people excited, so I'd say DYOR and pay attention to the community.

22 hours ago, Maxicreed01 said:

BGB could be the highlight of next bull run just as bnb surprised us in the previous bull run and amazingly these token has similar features with bnb.

I learnt the hard way when I sold off my BNB for about $30 price in 2020 just before the bull run in 2021 when it surged to $600+. BGB is well stacked for me, it will be interesting to have it repay me and maybe help me forget my "BTC for Pizza" kind of trade lol

8 hours ago, Incarts said:

I learnt the hard way when I sold off my BNB for about $30 price in 2020 just before the bull run in 2021 when it surged to $600+. BGB is well stacked for me, it will be interesting to have it repay me and maybe help me forget my "BTC for Pizza" kind of trade lol

I do have similar experience and found a lasting solution to my impatience, yeah cos that's what cost us this kinda costly mistakes. 

Of course, here are a few exchanges with native tokens and their growth over the past 18 months:

Binance BNB 239%
Kinbase COIN 43%
Kraken KRAKEN 194%
FTH FTT 84%
Uniswap EMU 167%

It is important to note that these are only past performance figures and there is no guarantee that they will continue to hold up in the future. However, the growth of these exchanges suggests that their native tokens could be good investments in the next bull period.

Here are some additional factors to consider when choosing an exchange token to invest in:

Utility: Does the token have any utility beyond just being a store of value? For example, can it be used to pay commissions on an exchange or to receive discounts on services?
Liquidity: How easy is it to buy and sell a token?
Team: Does the exchange have a strong team with a proven track record?
Community: Does the exchange have a large and active community?
By considering these factors, you can make a more informed decision about which exchange token to invest in.

I recently began to study crypto even more actively, created a new one wallet for business, with the help of which I will carry out calculations in my business. Crypto is the future, so study it and develop in this direction.

Hope this helps!

31 minutes ago, Sucan1996 said:

Of course, here are a few exchanges with native tokens and their growth over the past 18 months:

Binance BNB 239%
Kinbase COIN 43%
Kraken KRAKEN 194%
FTH FTT 84%
Uniswap EMU 167%

It is important to note that these are only past performance figures and there is no guarantee that they will continue to hold up in the future. However, the growth of these exchanges suggests that their native tokens could be good investments in the next bull period.

Here are some additional factors to consider when choosing an exchange token to invest in:

Utility: Does the token have any utility beyond just being a store of value? For example, can it be used to pay commissions on an exchange or to receive discounts on services?
Liquidity: How easy is it to buy and sell a token?
Team: Does the exchange have a strong team with a proven track record?
Community: Does the exchange have a large and active community?
By considering these factors, you can make a more informed decision about which exchange token to invest in.

I recently began to study crypto even more actively, created a new one wallet for business, with the help of which I will carry out calculations in my business. Crypto is the future, so study it and develop in this direction.

Hope this helps!

Nice analysis, but none of these tokens retest their previous ATH or set a new one. $BGB has shown its potential by setting a new ATH and aiming to hit higher in the anticipated bull run. It is another token to include on your watchlist. 

• 3 months later...