Prorealtime automated program

Hi

I am interested in using Prorealtime on the IG platform in an automated capacity.

The online blogs are rather vague.  Does anyone know if it's possible to program it to buy or sell when price crosses a

certain SMA or EMA of our choice. Also can more than one activity period be specified.

Thanks

Hi ,

Yes using ProRealTime you can definitely create an automatic strategy to place trades based on a crossing over/under a

certain indicator conditions. You are also able to make use of multiple conditions in one strategy.

If you would like to see an example of what a strategy could look like then click on this link: ProOrder

Thanks

Anton

Hi Anton

I just trade the forex and although Prorealtime makes it easy to display lists showing current candle signals the illustrated

Proscreener automatic trading only dispays price crossing  sma's etc.

I am looking at  the public Prorealtime which may be a cut-down version of the one used by IG and showing incorporation of

candle signals .

I think that price crossijng sma's and sma's crossing would lead to whipsaws and loss but an auto buy or sell on a bearish

engulfing pattern and close on an sma price cross would be more successful as with cable today on the 5 minute chart

Of course a system which shows divergence would be even more successful or which shows an sma falling or rising

I sure wish I knew how to program, or even which code they use.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• If someone is interested, 2,4% for staking USDT  https://wizerpeople.com/?aff=Jowich  
    • Wizerpeople is a platform, which allows users to invest in private online and offline startups. Nowdays, there are more and more people who want to get into the investments market and make profits by investing in promising projects, but most of them do not have sufficient capital for large investments, so these investments remain risky. Wizerpeople solves this problem by providing an opportunity for small and intermediate investors to invest in private startups. Each user of the platform have an opportunity to register and invest in any provided type of business without huge investing xperience, signing documents or any special requirements. Investment and funding of private companies became so simple as never before with Wizerpeople. https://wizerpeople.com/?aff=Jowich
    • Another offers of a unique crypto loan service that stands out in the market due to several key features is already catching the attention of many. One of the primary unique aspects of Bitget's crypto loan service is its flexible borrowing options, allowing users to borrow various cryptocurrencies with different terms and interest rates based on their individual needs. This flexibility provides users with more control and customization over their borrowing experience. Additionally, the exchange crypto loan service is known for its competitive interest rates, which are often lower than traditional financial institutions. This cost-effectiveness makes it an attractive option for users looking to leverage their cryptocurrency assets without incurring high borrowing costs. Moreover,  platform is designed to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience, making it easy for users to manage their loans, track their borrowing history, and make repayments efficiently. The intuitive interface and comprehensive dashboard enable users to monitor their loan status and manage their assets effectively. Another unique feature of the exchange crypto loan service is its security measures, including robust encryption protocols and secure storage systems to safeguard users' assets and personal information. This commitment to security helps instill trust and confidence among users, ensuring a safe borrowing experience. I like to ask veterans PF in the community on what percentage of your collateral do you loan?
us