MT4 Showing incorrect charts, no displaying open trades...

JohnLND

Question

Morning,

Since yesterday I am having problems with MT4 (I am using a demo account):

- Open trades are not displayed.

- Account history is empty, even changing the filters.

- Prices I think are showed as GBP or EUR.

- Charts are weird.

- Not all symbols are displayed.

Anyone had same issue? 

(I am running MT4 in a Mac laptop with M1 chip).

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 08.23.48.png

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 08.29.29.png

3 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, JohnLND said:

Morning,

Since yesterday I am having problems with MT4 (I am using a demo account):

- Open trades are not displayed.

- Account history is empty, even changing the filters.

- Prices I think are showed as GBP or EUR.

- Charts are weird.

- Not all symbols are displayed.

Anyone had same issue? 

(I am running MT4 in a Mac laptop with M1 chip).

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 08.23.48.png

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 08.29.29.png

Hi @JohnLND,

Welcome to the IG community and thank you for your post.

Please right-click anywhere on the market watch, and select SHOW ALL, this should show all the markets eligible for the account.    

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Thank you KoketsoIG for your quick reply.

I did that but still same issues (charts, no open positions, empty history account,...).

Also, I have reinstalled the MT4 (downloaded from IG site) multiple times.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 09.14.56.png

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 09.14.49.png

Edited by JohnLND
Adding more context
2 hours ago, JohnLND said:

Thank you KoketsoIG for your quick reply.

I did that but still same issues (charts, no open positions, empty history account,...).

Also, I have reinstalled the MT4 (downloaded from IG site) multiple times.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 09.14.56.png

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 09.14.49.png

Hi @JohnLND,

Thank you for your response.

Please test on our web terminal to see if you experience the same issue Web Terminal (ig.com)

You can also use the MT4 mobile app to test. 

If you are experiencing the same issue, kindly send an email to helpdesk.uk@ig.com so we can forward it to the technical team.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG