MercadoLibre Inc (MELI)

h7

Hey Guys,

Recently IG Changed the status of this stock to trade only in Share accounts. 

It was removed from being able to trade through CFD accounts.

Is there a chance you could re-instate this to stock to CFDs.

Thanks in advance

H

Hi  unfortunately on this one we wouldn't be able to turn this back on for leveraged dealing on CFD's or spread betting. This is because our broker specifically margins the stock at 100% anyway (i.e. making it a fully funded share dealing trade anyway). This could be down to a number of reasons, however it's likely to be due to the geographical location of the companies interests. You can still deal on a share account, but not on leveraged. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    FarhadBeik
    Joined 26/01/21 19:28
    • Latest Sweden deaths data.
    • oh, Canadian Health Official  ''none of this is really based on science'' shock 🤣 as if we didn't already realise.  
    • you are forgetting I don't give a **** what you think, the data is there, if you don't like it prove it wrong (I mean really, not some pedantic BS), I already showed you how to go about it but once again for the hard of thinking, go to the relevant ONS stats site, download the data and check the data points from the chart, it really is that simple. Constant bleating is no match for the ton of actual data produced, trying to find tiny cracks won't change anything, and pretending to be a 'fact checker' is just laughable.