Virtual server

Technical_Debt

Question

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Technical_Debt said:

Does IG offer free virtual server to host trading robot 24H a day?

Hi @Technical_Debt, We do offer a VPS option to host trading robots 24 hours a day; however, eligibility and specific details may vary. To find out if you meet the requirements and get more information on this service, please contact our helpdesk at helpdesk.uk@ig.com . They will be happy to assist you with all the details.

All the best,
AshishIG

13 hours ago, Technical_Debt said:

do you have instructions or guidance where and how to rent?

Are you using the API to trade? What is it you are looking to do? I've been trading with the API for over a decade and I have used Linode to rent a cheap VPS. 

There's lots of good deals to be found with Server Hunter

https://www.serverhunter.com/#query=stock%3A(in_stock+OR+unknown)

Or just use Linode as a fixed price provider, Don't bother with AWS, Azure etc. You aren't there target customer. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I'm still amazed at the incredible games available on Telegram. Gone are the days of using it solely for movie downloads (2017) or crypto discussions (2020). The TON ecosystem has transformed Telegram into a vibrant gaming hub. I've discovered $WAT, a project offering diverse games, multiplayer options, and rewards. Players earn tickets convertible to points for each win. Notably, $WAT is listed on prominent centralized exchanges (CEX) like Bitget, with an impressive price trend. The platform also features exciting airdrops for users, with the next drop highly anticipated.
    • Hi, Could you kindly add the following ETF: Name:  Invesco Bloomberg Commodity UCITS ETF Ticker: CMOP Exchange: London Stock Exchange Market Cap: USD2.6bn (GBP denominated) Thank you!
    • I've got much work to do on my pfs taking advantage of the present market conditions to add tokens like ADA but for others that you mentioned just needed some top ups.
us