35 % profit after restart 3.5% realistically

Guest oilfxpro

Guest oilfxpro

I deposited £4,000 more  and suffered this week , as a result of tight stops on Dow and Euro usd. This tight stop was encouraged by Casey in many of his teachings.

I was doing nicely and did nicely on indices as per results below.Tight stops that you teach cost me losses, cause I think you are a good teacher.If you had not got me going on fx, I would have done okay.

Here are excel sheets with all the losses for this week and trades, excel with all trades here.

[Mod Edit: Spam link]

a

4 WEEK  ANALYSIS IMAGE.jpg

TREND BREAKOUT CHOP OUT.jpg

dow chop out.jpga

casey stop.jpg

This must be comedy. The title of this thread was (before editing) 35% profit but realistically 3.5%. Your math is as good as your punctuation. Then an excel spreadsheet as 'proof', oh yeah right. Now you tell us you have had to add funds to your account. Best of all you blame someone else.

I gave a rationale for trendfollowing, you took that, changed the indicators, changed the time frame and then said it would not have worked after I had already shown that it had worked. The rationale I gave was specific, you should have actually read it. 

So you added funds of £4000 and lost nearly a quarter of it in just 1 week, comedy or tragedy? I am starting to pity you.

https://community.ig.com/t5/General-Trading-Strategy/35-profit-after-restart-3-5-realistically/m-p/18769#M1007

op9.PNGop10.PNG

Guest oilfxpro

If it was not for you getting clever and advertising price action courses, I would have done OK.

I just went back from profitable trading to stupid forex and oil, back to old price action gambling , tight stops took all my profits, trend trading by following trend trading books by Covel.I know why you guys don't trade now.

I got the psychology sorted out for next week.

4 WEEK  ANALYSIS IMAGE.jpg

Yes, the (self confessed) consistent failure you have experienced over the last 10 years of trading is due to 'others', well that sorts that out then. Clearly you should never have got involved with forums since 2007 (T2W, elite traders, Forex Factory, et al). A quick search on any of these sites for 'oilfxpro' will pull up a plethora of 'strategies' and 'systems' that have all obviously failed. 

The lesson is, don't look for shortcuts, you will just go round in circles. Learn straight forward FA and TA and apply it to the chart in front of you. 

Guest oilfxpro

All systems fail, sooner or later, no one is going to continue with a system that is failing. 95% will fail due to psyche.

You need to keep customers believing in your systems, p/a and t/a , otherwise they won't buy educational seminars at $3,000 for a few days.If internet marketeers said, please buy my systems , or 99 % of traders fail due to psyche , but all systems fail no-one is going to buy your systems.

You are the one pushing a constant stream of trading 'systems', no one else. I simply advocate tried and tested 100 year old basic TA as per Dow and Wyckoff simply because it works. Why are you pretending I am 'selling' something. All of your 'systems' and 'strategies' trawled off the net don't last a week. You have been doing this for 10 years as your record on many forum sites confirms, pumping useless 'systems' that you abandon and replace on a weekly basis. You are one of the 90% who fail not because of 'psych' but because they, like you, are only looking for shortcuts. Most realise well before 10 years they were actually just going round in circles.

Guest oilfxpro

I don't get systems off the net, I make my own systems, that is why my systems work. The other trawled systems were created by foroom lluzers.

All these sites are infested with failed traders, providing snake oil systems and education, so new users of systems also fail, so they feel better about themselves,Why would I  go to these sites for systems?

Where did you get this BS about Wykoff into fx , total bs , wykoff does not work on fx .Only interest rates expectations work in fx, because there are none , fx is choppy, so you need to sell systems and education to pay the bills.

Wykoff was a stockbroker , who sold this bs , so it would generate spread income for bucket shop of his.

Archived