Unable to trade cryptos on MT4 mobile platform.

Guest Dang87

Question

Hi,

I have an MT4 mobile platform which linked to my IG account. I could view the chart and details of cryptos but not able to trade them. Anyone has any idea why?

Thank you very much.

6 answers to this question

Guest Dang87

Hi all,

This is the screen shown in my MT4 app.

When I select any crypto, it only shows "Chart" and "Detail", no option for "Trade".

I am using IPhone 6.

Thank you.

IMG_6155.PNGIMG_6154.PNG

Guest WillA

Hi  I can see from our logs that you have not logged into MT4 on iPhone today or yesterday, hence likely why trade option is not appearing.

To login: Settings > New Account > Login to an existing account > Pick IG-LIVE server > Login with your MT4 details.

If this does not solve it please give us a call so we can confirm the correct login details with you: +65 6390 5118

Cheers,

Will

Guest WillA

I've just realised the issue is you looking at ETCUSD as opposed to ETCUSD.s

As you are a Singapore client the instrument names with .s on the end are the ones you must use. Add the correct one using plus symbol in top right of Quotes tab.

Cheers!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Thanks for sharing this. Unlocking DeFi Potential: Discover the revolutionary features of Ether.fi, a leading decentralized finance (DeFi) platform. Ether.fi offers users innovative solutions for liquidity provision, yield farming, and decentralized trading. Explore its cutting-edge technology and unlock the full potential of decentralized finance in the crypto market.  
    • Solana ecosystem projects continue to impress with their innovative solutions and strong fundamentals, attracting both investors and developers. With Solana's high throughput and low fees, projects built on its blockchain offer scalability and efficiency, driving adoption and fueling the ecosystem's growth. As more developers flock to Solana, its vibrant community and robust infrastructure pave the way for continued success and upward momentum in the crypto space. What are your thoughts on Solana's ecosystem projects and their prospects? If you want to launch a Business then you can read this guideline How to Start a Cryptocurrency Trading Business. 
    • For the latest Ethereum crypto price news today, investors turn to Elliott Wave technical analysis. This method uses wave patterns to predict price movements, aiding decision-making in the volatile cryptocurrency market. Stay informed with expert analysis to navigate Ethereum's price fluctuations effectively.      
us