Sign in to follow this  

Using divergence indicators_webinars

The site owner is captain hindsight himself, all the posts show hindsight set ups. This is why he sells his course on his site, he can't trade for a living.Pointless wasting people's time with captain hindsight sites.I G customers like me don't want time wasting links.

Here is a nice videos showing how to trade divergence.

Oh dear, what a flipping mess, how much did you pay for this garbage?

pr3.PNG

Oh dear, what a flipping mess, how much did you pay for this garbage?

It is obvious, you can see the 500 points profit using divergence indicators.It is obvious you are failed trader who can not see profit opportunities. You would rather post links and ruin threads to advertise sites of trading failures, who are now selling education.It is obvious you are posting links to own sites.Why would anyone want to follow failures on forums?

Let me post the same chart again.

dow.jpg

You didn't need to pay silly money for that, look, any off the shelf divergence indicator would pick that up. As with most indicators it's the false signals that kills you.

But I can't sit round here debating the obvious, I've still got your facebook and linkedin accounts to rake through. I did tell you I had lots of ammunition if you didn't stop the abuse, so on we go.

GER30(£)M5.png 

People make custom indicators for a reason, it is  obvious you have no clue why.I have a signal generator which will pick the first signal from a combination of 10  custom indicators,The signal generator software will signal to eas.

This is why you will always remain "high priest of noise on forums".There are so many negative people on forums, most would have missed the 500 point profit trade.The custom indicator uses the signals to catch these moves.

You can remain on forums, as resident forum guru, and sell education essentially blind leading the blind, who can't trade.

http://www.eminimethods.com/why_trading_forums_suck_article_46.html

I have proved you to be a fake so many times, that is why you need to keep changing your login name, but you can't hide.

You will always be the forum troll. I have tracked your internet history of over 10 years through  9 - 10 different forum sites, most of them you were banned from, for trolling, you just can't help yourself can you.

Tracking you was easy because you are none too bright. Over that internet history through forum sites you have given away your real name, your live IG account number, where you live, and all that leads to so much more, doesn't it. 

Can't hang around, I have some google searching to do.

There is no indicator that is 100% accurate.  [do you think a person with such an indicator will share it for free?]

so let's say you have a system that is 60% accurate.  i.e. 60% of the time you win, 40% of the time you lose.  Plus your risk/reward ratio is 1:3 let's say.  so for example, on average per trade you lose 10 points (when you lose) and you win 30 points (if you win).  then your expected profit per trade is
           0.60 * 30 + 0.40 * 10 = 22 points

good or not?

@TraderSharpe,  yes of course that's good but surprisingly difficult to achieve over many trades and that is the key. See the graph below, any plot of your risk/reward and win rate above the red line is a profitable strategy so with a 50% win rate you can get away with a r/r of just 1:1.5 and still be profitable.

But you need a system that you can follow faithfully  and gives these results as an average over many trades. Most people simply don't do the homework to develop such a system and record the results over time but rather system hop every time they get a string of losers. 

2039070816_STRR.PNG.05df912da850268de5fa571d43d6b228.PNG

31 minutes ago, TraderSharpe said:

There is no indicator that is 100% accurate.  [do you think a person with such an indicator will share it for free?]

so let's say you have a system that is 60% accurate.  i.e. 60% of the time you win, 40% of the time you lose.  Plus your risk/reward ratio is 1:3 let's say.  so for example, on average per trade you lose 10 points (when you lose) and you win 30 points (if you win).  then your expected profit per trade is
           0.60 * 30 + 0.40 * 10 = 22 points

good or not?

sorry, forgot to put 'minus'.  it should be 0.60 * 30 - 0.40 * 10 = 14 points

ya, discipline and patience is needed.

Divergence is great, but has to be used with other things  . I use it often with Bollinger Bands. However, you have to anticipate, otherwise you don't see it until it's too late !

Capture div.PNG

@TraderSharpe,

I think the use of indicators very much depend on your trading plan and trading strategy. Based on this you will decide upon which indicators to use to assist you in making effective trading decisions in relation to entry and exit of a particular asset. My main indicator is the use of the variety of moving averages. I then use other indicators to supplement this such as 'Volume', 'Momentum' and 'RSI'. I will use others depending on the trade in question but I will not use too many as otherwise it can blur your decision making and at times confuse you. This can lead to the indicators convincing you not to trade something maybe you should and vice versa. It should be clear as to why you are using certain indicators and this all depends on your trading style.

The indicators that you decide to use must add value to your trading strategy and it must be clear as to the reasons why you are using such indicators. I agree that no indicators are 100% accurate which is why no trader profits 100% of the time. It is all about using indicators to give you the best possible chance of a successful trade. It is about using indicators effectively to increase your probability of success and increase your odds of a profitable trade and nothing more. It does not guarantee that by using such indicators that you will 100% succeed in your trade.