Sign in to follow this  

ProRealTime Cost & Version

Question

Hi, Newbie here.

I am considering using The ProRealTime platform and would like to know what volume of trading  I need to accomplish before the £30 trading fee is waivered.  I have searched for any answers on Google and also rang IG but it seems to be a grey area so any advice from subscribers who receive free PRT would be appreciated.  Also, do you receive the premium version of the software? 

Many Thanks in advance Richard

3 answers to this question

Hi @richardporter,  the thing to do is to jump in, so long as you are adhering to the minimum 4 trades a month (in and out x2) let IG worry about the rest. They will inform you if they consider the level of trading is not enough to justify providing you with PRT and give you the opportunity to stop using before applying charges.

The IG PRT is not the premium version as PRT see it but is an IG version of PRT that IG sees as being a premium version of PRT. Hope that clears that up.

• Thanks 1

Yeh. Don’t think of it as a way to get the software for free. IMO £30 is nothing if it helps you trade and gets you a bit of cash in profits.