Spread

Is there any way of setting up the chart so the spread is shown on the chart itself ie two different lines. I had this on other platforms but just getting started with IG platform and got my stop loss triggered by the spread. Most annoying as was a good short trade. 

Thankyou for that. I have set up the Prorealtime platform but wow this is 'busy'. I have set aside time next week to really get into as I am sure there is lots of stuff on it that I dont need, but hopefully stuff that will be useful that I cant get on the IG platform. Thanks for swift response. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Risk averse ways of earning always seem like good opportunities to earn some good bucks in the Crypto Space.  Certain platforms have taken it upon themselves to bring up worthwhile ways of giving users latitude to earn.  Bitget in its usual manner have brought forth an event to let users earn just by staking ETH. The APR is really Juicy, It is about 20%.  The event is exclusively for African new sign-ups. It seems like one to participate in for the newbies. Participating is relatively simple, you just need to navigate to platform's earn product and choose the corresponding product to stake and earn passively without necessarily risking anything.
    • Can we get rid of all this **** on the forum? I think that some genuine technical questions and support for IG Index is getting lost in the weeds?
    • Taiko's ZK-Rollup promises to turbocharge Ethereum without sacrificing decentralization. Sounds pretty cool. StarkNet, another ZK-Rollup option using a different tech (STARK) to scale Ethereum while keeping things democratic.  Loopring, this ZK-Rollup focuses on making trades on decentralized exchanges super fast and super cheap. Hold on a sec, though. ZK-Rollups are still pretty new tech, even though Taiko has a cool team and funding (hey, Bitget is one of their backers!). Do your own research and be skeptical before you jump in. What do you think? Is Taiko the future of scaling Ethereum, or just one piece of the puzzle? Have you explored any other ZK-Rollup projects? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments!
us