Black circle with 20 on it

Guest Phil900

Question

Guest Phil900

I'm am new to trading and bought shares last night, if I go to Position on the IG app , instead of a latest  price like my other shares I have bought it had a black circle with a 20 in it like a billard ball. The selling price is 0.019. What does this mean

8 answers to this question

Guest Phil909

No, also has the same black ball on the right of the page, same line at the company name and on the trading page if has the buying and selling price of 0.019 for both, then in the middle this black ball again with 20 in it.

Guest Phil900

No, the black ball is also next  the company name on the right side of the page and in the middle of the trading page between the buying and selling price which is 0.019 for both

Guest Phil900

The name of the company is Renascor Resources Ltd and trading through a normal share account. I was wrong before the 20 between the prices is on the Set Alert page not the trading page

Guest IG-Andi

Hi,
The black dot with 20 inside means that the price is delayed 20 minutes. You could also activate live data from Settings on MyIG!
It is also true that when the stock is in closing only, in a physical shares account, you would be able to reduce your position but not add up to it. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Demo account: Please note that conditions on demo accounts may differ from real accounts. Some brokers may only provide overnight loans on real accounts and not on demo accounts.
    • Swap Rate: Check the swap rates for your open positions. Overnight loans are calculated based on the difference between the interest rates of a currency pair, and if the difference is small or negative, you will not receive a loan.
    • Civic (CVC) emerges as a game-changer in the realm of identity verification, offering a secure and decentralized solution for payment verification between "Identity Verifiers" and "Identity Requesters" within the Civic ecosystem. With its innovative approach and recent developments, Civic is making waves in the cryptocurrency market Payment Verification: Civic's primary use case lies in facilitating payment verification between parties within the Civic ecosystem. By leveraging blockchain technology, Civic provides a secure and transparent method for verifying identities and ensuring trust in transactions.  Integration with Solana Token Extensions: Civic's recent announcement on X revealed that Civic Pass is now integrated with Solana Token Extensions, further enhancing its utility and interoperability within the blockchain ecosystem. This integration opens up new possibilities for Civic's application and adoption.  Civic (CVC) is now listed on Bitget  and other CEX providing users with convenient access to trade and engage with the token. This listing further enhances Civic's visibility and liquidity, attracting new users and investors to the ecosystem. 
us