Rsi indicator glitch phone platform

Guest Victor1

Question

6 answers to this question

Guest Rsi concern

I’m concerned as to why the scale is not showing on rsi and the lhotizonal line representing 30 and 70’is not showing on the rsi window 

Guest Victor1

I am still experiencing the same issue, I have spoken/reported to IG customers services team yesterday, however no support from IG tech whatsoever. They have promissed to call back but I am still waiting... 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Ready to experience the power of the latest Telegram Signal Bot? Explore the exchange BetterTest Event and witness the potential for yourself! Experience firsthand the accuracy and efficiency of a unique signal bot in real-time trading scenarios. Test its capabilities and see how it can enhance your trading experience. Why Participate? - Refine User Experience: Help us improve the product by providing valuable feedback. - Enhance Audience Reach: Leverage your dedicated audience channels more effectively. - Community Management: Intuitively manage your communities and improve follower quality. - Top Channel Management Tool: Collaborate with us to create an industry-leading platform. Will you miss this opportunity to engage with exchange cutting-edge technology and take your trading to the next level?
    • Memecoins are super volatile, but if you're holding from here, keep an SL at break even & chill!
    • Grabbed a little bag, let's see how it goes!
us