Issues with app

Guest Dantro

Hi all, new to the losing money game and so far I’m learning the hard way but at least it keeps me entertained.

Ive noticed today that although I’ll put a limit on the level keeps going past my initial stake yet shows as a loss. Even when limit is set it’ll go straight past it, is there an issue or am I doing something wrong.

My apologies for my ignorance as I’m still learning the hard way by jumping feet first!

Hi Dantro - please can you login to community before posting via https://community.ig.com/login and your Community account name will then allow me to link to your IG account and see what stock you're trading / where you have stops and limits. 

Alternatively you can give us a call or drop us an email with the specifics of your trade / account number and we'll be able to investigate.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• The emergence of ICO and NFTs ushered in tokens as speculative assets. These were really attached with no use-cases beyond defi and collectibles. The next wave of tokenization seeks to bring forth experiences and token applications. These are set to be programmable and filled with user centric integration points. Smart tokens are set to usher in digital transformation, by bringing a paradigm shift from websites, to apps and to tokens. Tokenized services are set to transform user experience by rendering services where and when a consumer needs them. The core intent of the smart layer network is to bring real life use-cases to Web3, the project’s team firmly believes that, by infusing useable features into Web3 it will undoubtedly usher it mainstream. Critically looking at Smart Layer would expose that, after carefully and critically analyzing the existence of different token models, it is found that, there is truly no worthwhile use-case, thus the project seeks to curb the conundrum. In a bid to get a grasp of what smart tokens are, view it through the lens of how websites firstly started rendering digital services, then slowly evolving to apps. With Smart Layer, the focus is to empower tokens to do what websites and apps had hitherto done. The erstwhile services offered are set to be tokenized thus allowing them to be delivered when and where the consumer needs them and without requiring direct integrations. The Smart Layer Network native token $SLN is slated to be listed on bitget upon the satisfaction of certain criterion and prerequisite, deposit is however is currently opened. By depositing it on the CEX, the listing will be enabled and the token cast into further spotlight.  
    • Altered State Machine mark a significant development in the NFT space, introducing novel applications through AI integration. It envisions a universe where everyone, from dreamers to creators, can possess, train, and trade fully interoperable AI seamlessly traversing avatars, games, and the vast realms of Web3 applications. I hope for a significant movement from ASTO, like the other AI tokens. However, time will reveal how capable this project is.
us