OrderDelete Issue in IG MT4

Guest tradebuddy

Question

6 answers to this question

Guest JonathanTang

I have issue with OrderDelete only for Limited Liability Account Users. I kept getting an Error [Invalid S/L or T/P] when its already set.

Have you Found the solution?

1 hour ago, JonathanTang said:

I have issue with OrderDelete only for Limited Liability Account Users. I kept getting an Error [Invalid S/L or T/P] when its already set.

Have you Found the solution?

Hi, Limited Liability account orders have a Guaranteed stop loss placed automatically.

(repeated answer to same question in other thread)

Guest JonathanTang
46 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Hi, Limited Liability account orders have a Guaranteed stop loss placed automatically.

(repeated answer to same question in other thread)

But that shouldn't prevent my EA from deleting orders. When my EA tried to delete the order, I get the error below:

2019.07.02 12:20:41.696  : deleting of pending order #27879850 buy limit 0.01 CADJPY.s at 81.000 sl: 80.800 tp: 85.000 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

But when i try to delete manually, its ok.

4 minutes ago, JonathanTang said:

But that shouldn't prevent my EA from deleting orders. When my EA tried to delete the order, I get the error below:

2019.07.02 12:20:41.696  : deleting of pending order #27879850 buy limit 0.01 CADJPY.s at 81.000 sl: 80.800 tp: 85.000 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

But when i try to delete manually, its ok.

Oh right, it's an entry order it won't delete, not heard that before but hopefully someone can help, as you point out it must be associated with just limited accounts.

Guest JonathanTang
6 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Oh right, it's an entry order it won't delete, not heard that before but hopefully someone can help, as you point out it must be associated with just limited accounts.

IG Normal Account got no such problems. Currently I have 4 users under the limited risk accounts having this problem.

I emailed Technical Support but not sure whether they will get back to me.