Sign in to follow this  

Crypto Roundup

BTC goes from being 320 points up to being minus 102 on the day;

image.thumb.png.2b038fdeaeb991f815d459a95bd10291.png

Start the day, BTC is showing as up 342 points so the day must start at 10pm the previous evening?

image.thumb.png.73c4180c88eb4a639d8cc990ebc3b153.png

29 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Start the day, BTC is showing as up 342 points so the day must start at 10pm the previous evening?

image.thumb.png.73c4180c88eb4a639d8cc990ebc3b153.png

Yeh same as fx. 

Eth seeing those flows now as expected. 

Trade idea: get into bitcoin onthe start of a rallythenwhen it stabilises shift to ETH. Seems fairly cyclical move.

BTC having problems getting above 8095, the others are leaving it behind.

image.thumb.png.c464b7d9e2e24d1bcb1b288d23547666.png

BTC struggled to get off the mark today while Ether was the star performer percentage chance.

image.thumb.png.e61afa04da070ecd6625c363a1baa61e.png

Red across the board this morning, BTC down 483 points, 6.28%.

image.thumb.png.9b799c2098960781fa83bd27379a72b0.png

All red now, BTC stabilised and ranging between 7080 and 7331. Either, Ripple, Neo and Stellar down around 8%.

image.thumb.png.f064b6fbf655c97f98c9e4e00c427d08.png

BTC retesting the bottom of the recent range following the drop early this morning, now down 623 points.

image.thumb.png.d1f3170d9876a1bb14426dd8b882b13f.png

I see @Caseynotes is providing live price updates on Cryptocurrencies. Is there a better service from this thread than checking the live prices on offer from IG's platform? Oh sorry are they screen shots from IG's service!

I do wonder where Caseynotes was when the Cryptocurrencies prices were all declining over the past 12 months. What has got him interested now? Oh the prices are going up significantly and Bitcoin is outperforming most other assets. 

Which Cryptocurrencies is he trading right now? Is he long or short? When I research or spend any time and effort on any asset then it is with a view to potentially trade it otherwise why bother? It may be that he genuinely is interested in the asset class and he could be trading them but does not want to share. Who knows?

@TrendFollower,  all through the second half of 2017 and the first half of 2018 I posted regular throughout the day on BTC simply because it was not only interesting but exciting.

I see you have used this thread to try to get someone to show you how to trade, as well as the crypto halving thread and the gold thread, I suggest you look for a mentor.  

@Caseynotes,

I see you just cannot answer simple questions yet again. You are very good at side stepping. Have you considered politics?

LOL. I am just fine and content trading Crypto’s thank you. Of course there will be things I can improve on, who can’t?

What Crypto’s are you investing in or trading? It is not a difficult question! 

Oh sorry you do not have time to trade Crypto’s as you are too busy replying to your own posts on your own threads to build up your post count!!! 

Are you offering mentor services? It would be good to see you suggest a trade as it is easy to belittle others. 

What do you think of Bitcoin? Do you believe in Bitcoin? What do you think of asset tokenisation? What do you think of borderless payments?

@Caseynotes,

Who is instigating all this? You are. We agreed we would stay out of each other's way. You stay away from me and I shall do the same. End of. You decided to re-appear and begin to try and belittle me. 

I suggest you stop trying to belittle me and stop trying make yourself superior to everyone. You are not the almighty that knows everything and is always right. 

I am sure you have trades that fail. I am sure you make incorrect trading decisions. Even with your sound rationale on every trade you will be making losses as even the professionals will. You are not a professional as a professional cannot spend the time you do on IG Community even with an automated trading system!

Sticking to this thread. I shall ask again. What Crypto's are you invested in? Which Crypto's do you trade? What do you actually think of Bitcoin? My thoughts are open and out there throughout my threads in relation to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain and I have been posting for a few years on this. 

@Caseynotes,

I shall stick to this thread and keep it related. 

So Crypto Roundup. Your last post (above) what is the difference between your post and the prices when I go to IG's platform and look at the Crypto prices?

Do you see something that we do not?

Didn't know this had come round again, I remember posting a comment from the then head of SEC over a year ago that as he saw it there could be no approval for bitcoin etf because of a fundamental concern that wasn't going to go away anytime soon, but I can't remember what it was 😳