Crypto Roundup

Guest PandaFace
29 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Start the day, BTC is showing as up 342 points so the day must start at 10pm the previous evening?

image.thumb.png.73c4180c88eb4a639d8cc990ebc3b153.png

Yeh same as fx. 

Eth seeing those flows now as expected. 

Trade idea: get into bitcoin onthe start of a rallythenwhen it stabilises shift to ETH. Seems fairly cyclical move.

@TrendFollower,  all through the second half of 2017 and the first half of 2018 I posted regular throughout the day on BTC simply because it was not only interesting but exciting.

I see you have used this thread to try to get someone to show you how to trade, as well as the crypto halving thread and the gold thread, I suggest you look for a mentor.  

Didn't know this had come round again, I remember posting a comment from the then head of SEC over a year ago that as he saw it there could be no approval for bitcoin etf because of a fundamental concern that wasn't going to go away anytime soon, but I can't remember what it was 😳

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Traditional staking allows participants to stake assets, and lock them up for fixed periods while they accrue yields for the duration of the stakes. While this may sound great, the fixed locks mean that participants are unable to react to any unpleasant circumstances early enough. Realising this challenge, Bitget has introduced PoolX to deliver flexible staking option, one that allows users to redeem their staked assets from a staking pool whenever they desire. A flexibility that allows users to earn staking rewards without sacrificing liquidity considering that PoolX generate hourly returns. Having earned the trust of users through the juicy APY Bitget Launchpools offer– ZKF and ENA for instance delivered an incredible 329% and 241% APY for a 2 day and 10 day farming period respectively; it is left to be seen if the newly launced PoolX can replicate such yields.  One thing for sure, PoolX is on a mission to redefine the token farming experience with its flexibility and profitability. How excited are you with this product?
    • Crypto loans are slowly becoming an integral part of the crypto space. It practically entails using cryptocurrency assets as collateral to borrow cryptocurrencies. Hypothetically, users can borrow a certain amount of token B by pledging a specific quantity of token A, and they need to pay a certain amount of interest to the platform.  In contrast to Defi loans, Bitget have come up with its own loans. As opposed to the former, there is no requirement for external addresses, simpler borrowing operations and no gas fees.  Interestingly, the platform is giving latitude to its users to enjoy a super low interest rate of 10% for USDT.  However, with respect to Bitget Crypto Loans, the framework does not support collateral pairs of the same currency, for instance, you cannot use LTC as collateral to borrow more LTC, you can only borrow the latter by using a non BTC cryptocurrency asset as collateral.   
    • The nascent state of Base network makes it possible for projects to gain exposure before they go mainstream– an attraction for investors who are eager to spot early gems. While exploring the possibilities that abound in this growing network, I got wind of Katt Daddy, a fast-growing memecoin designed to integrate humor and edgy themes into the digital currency space, inspired by a character popular for his diverse experiences. Katt Daddy is aimed at making a positive impact while also poking fun at societal norms, and to reform the status quo of holy weird, champion masculinity for generations to come, bloat community’s wallet to be too fat to sit on–something that has been an attraction for the fast growing community. Powered by Tokattnomics and has a total supply of 1 billion, it will be great to see how $KATT grows overtime now that it is gaining significant exposure on Bitget with more pending listings.
us