How do I remove the sunday candle in MT4 chart

Guest WhiteDmp

Question

Guest WhiteDmp

Dear all,

Please could you tell me how do I remove the sunday candle in MT4 chart. Other brokers don't have this, just IG. It is very inconvenient for my strategy.

Thank you in advance!

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, WhiteDmp said:

Dear all,

Please could you tell me how do I remove the sunday candle in MT4 chart. Other brokers don't have this, just IG. It is very inconvenient for my strategy.

Thank you in advance!

Hi @WhiteDmp,  not able to remove it I'm afraid, it's on the broker feed and can't be changed same as time zones can't be changed. The only way around it is to look at a third party chart like Prorealtime or Tradingview.com.

IG have the Sunday open as it allows early trades to be placed which they see as a key feature for clients.

Guest WhiteDmp
On 18/06/2019 at 23:48, Caseynotes said:

Hi @WhiteDmp,  not able to remove it I'm afraid, it's on the broker feed and can't be changed same as time zones can't be changed. The only way around it is to look at a third party chart like Prorealtime or Tradingview.com.

IG have the Sunday open as it allows early trades to be placed which they see as a key feature for clients.

Oh I see. Poor me.

Thank you very much

Guest WhiteDmp
On 20/06/2019 at 12:36, Caseynotes said:

What was it about the Sunday candle in relation to your system, there may be a work around. For example I use pivot points and the Sunday candle distorts Monday's PPs so I just draw my own for that day.

Hi Caseynotes,

I am trading with the EA, so if it has Sunday candle then I have to change too many things, any re-test also. I think that takes much effort to do