No more course

Guest gpan808

Question

Guest gpan808

Hello! I am trying to resume my Intermediate level course 'Technical Analysis' but every time I choose my lesson I am linked to a page guiding me to download the app or create account(which I have already done). 

How could I continue my course? 

3 answers to this question

12 hours ago, gpan808 said:

Hello! I am trying to resume my Intermediate level course 'Technical Analysis' but every time I choose my lesson I am linked to a page guiding me to download the app or create account(which I have already done). 

How could I continue my course? 

Hi, check that you have logged into IG before going to the relevant Academy pages. 

Guest gpan808
9 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Hi, check that you have logged into IG before going to the relevant Academy pages. 

Unfortunately I did but still... 

Guest gpan808
2 minutes ago, gpan808 said:

Unfortunately I did but still... 

No I checked once more and it is handled. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Have heard a lot about the pre-market trading & have decided to give it a try. EIGEN has allocated 45% of its TS to the community which I think is one feature of a good project.
    • KATT is indeed a good coin to invest in with bucks one can afford to lose cos I can see through its tokenomics. As the PoolX event is coming to an end, I'd be looking for dip opportunities to add more.
    • Asian stocks declined on Wednesday while the US dollar strengthened, despite lower Treasury yields. The MSCI Asia-Pacific index outside Japan dropped 0.4%, with Chinese and Hong Kong stocks down around 0.6%. Japan's Nikkei fell 1.4% as traders took profits. The Japanese yen fell sharply even as authorities threatened currency intervention to support it. Oil prices remained near two-month lows amid easing supply concerns and hopes for a Middle East ceasefire. US equity futures were flat while European futures are higher, with the FTSE 100 sitting at a record high. Mixed comments from Fed officials about whether rate cuts are needed this year continue to keep investors on edge, with Neel Kashkari of the Minneapolis Fed questioning whether stubbornly-high inflation would mean that a rate hike remained a possibility. A quiet day lies ahead, with earnings season in a lull and only US weekly crude oil inventories likely to be of interest.  
us