Sign in to follow this  

Mt4

Question

I was just wondering how can I get my ig account to my mt4 account. It says a code and I just wanna know if I can use it or not 

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, Mitchell99 said:

I was just wondering how can I get my ig account to my mt4 account. It says a code and I just wanna know if I can use it or not 

Hi, you need to open a separate mt4 account from your 'My IG' page and '+ add an account'. see pic, and then download and open mt4 and go to 'File' > 'open an account' and fill in the details to link them.

image.thumb.png.810c8e888f47eb1f58ba5889ea2ef1ee.png

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    b3t0rd4nu
    Joined 20/08/19 15:21
    • just need to know which order type to use so that my stock wont expire as i plan to hold it for a long time,  any feedback would be appreciated, thankyou 
    • I'm sorry but I cannot rise to that bait. No comment
    • That may depend on which market you are referring to when you say "the market".  Agri commodities basically seem to move in ranges but within those ranges they may move in broad 5s or 3s.  As for FX, Indices and metals I have found that they do conform to the basics.  Don't know what you mean by "except when it doesn't", could you be looking at it incorrectly?  Maybe you could give us an example...