Jump to content
  • 0

please share your experience with pro-real time charts


Guest adish

Question

Does Pro real time provide chart of stocks CFD's or underlying stocks directly from the stock exchange?

IG also asks us to take atleast four trades a month to avail pro real time chart for free of cost, so is there any minimum quantity or volume in those four trades also required?

Your valuable suggestions are welcome.

Link to comment

17 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
53 minutes ago, adish said:

Does Pro real time provide chart of stocks CFD's or underlying stocks directly from the stock exchange?

IG also asks us to take atleast four trades a month to avail pro real time chart for free of cost, so is there any minimum quantity or volume in those four trades also required?

Your valuable suggestions are welcome.

If you making at least 4 trades (2 round turns) a month then try PRT, there are no set figures and is discretionary as to whether IG will charge a fee but they will warn you in advance if they consider your amount of activity is not enough to warrant the free service.  

Link to comment
  • 0
17 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

If you making at least 4 trades (2 round turns) a month then try PRT, there are no set figures and is discretionary as to whether IG will charge a fee but they will warn you in advance if they consider your amount of activity is not enough to warrant the free service.  

ok thanks,what about real data feed(monthly fees added),do they show live exchange rates of underlyng stocks or live rates of their CDFs

Link to comment
  • 0
1 minute ago, adish said:

ok thanks,what about real data feed(monthly fees added),do they show live exchange rates of underlyng stocks or live rates of their CDFs

sorry forgot, no the data is from IG and is the same as on the IG online and mt4 platforms. You can get exchange data (for a small monthly fee) for IG's DMA platform.

Link to comment
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

sorry forgot, no the data is from IG and is the same as on the IG online and mt4 platforms. You can get exchange data (for a small monthly fee) for IG's DMA platform.

in dma platform,charts  and rates both ll  be available directly from NYSE(&others)  not cfds? did i got it right?

Edited by adish
Link to comment
  • 0
2 minutes ago, adish said:

it means underlyng(official) stock prices ll be shown there.

 

no, it means prices available direct from the liquidity providers rather than being channeled through IG, you can't buy or sell any other way unless you are an institution (liquidity provider) with a seat on the exchange.

Link to comment
  • 0
32 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

no, it means prices available direct from the liquidity providers rather than being channeled through IG, you can't buy or sell any other way unless you are an institution (liquidity provider) with a seat on the exchange.

but the prices shown will be of underlying stock by the liquidity provider.. am I right?

Link to comment
  • 0
33 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

no, it means prices available direct from the liquidity providers rather than being channeled through IG, you can't buy or sell any other way unless you are an institution (liquidity provider) with a seat on the exchange.

based on the underlying yes but they will be what the liquidity provider is willing to provide so on the Level 2 data that comes with the DMA platform you will see the volume available at the best price (buy or sell) then the volume available at the next best price and so on down/up. 

Also, though the share price and the cfd price are both based on the underlying they are 2 different markets so the price won't necessarily be the same for both just as price is often different for the same shares or contracts on different exchanges.

Link to comment
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

based on the underlying yes but they will be what the liquidity provider is willing to provide so on the Level 2 data that comes with the DMA platform you will see the volume available at the best price (buy or sell) then the volume available at the next best price and so on down/up. 

Also, though the share price and the cfd price are both based on the underlying they are 2 different markets so the price won't necessarily be the same for both just as price is often different for the same shares or contracts on different exchanges.

Hello Friend,

I want to trade in stock market by observing the charts of underlying stocks on NYSE not CFD's, in that manner I analyze underlying stocks and trade their CFD's accordingly.. but on IG charts are only available for CFD's.. so can you help me by giving suggestion about "how to avail stock charts of underlying stocks(NYSE)?" I will be thankful if you assist  me.

Edited by adish
Link to comment
  • 0
7 minutes ago, adish said:

Hello Friend,

I want to trade in stock market by observing the charts of underlying stocks on NYSE not CFD's, in that manner I analyze underlying stocks and trade their CFD's accordingly.. but on IG charts are only available for CFD's.. so can you help me by giving suggestion about "how to avail stock charts of underlying stocks(NYSE)?" I will be thankful if you assist  me.

something like Yahoo Finance will give you exchange based charts of individual exchange listed companies.

https://finance.yahoo.com/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 0
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Tradingview use broker charts (Oanda) for their free service, not sure about the pay for service.

take a look at this screenshot

Opera Snapshot_2019-09-02_163951_in.tradingview.com.png

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

  • Posts

    • It has to be honest, especially my humble self & I think the price trend of BTC is gonna be promising which could prolly make me a millionaire, having invested in it.
    • OMNI could be the next big gem in the crypto market & I'm not gonna let it slide through my finger to hold long-term for a good ROI
    • Interoperability: Different blockchain networks follow distinct protocols and rules, making it challenging for them to communicate and share data/assets effortlessly. This creates isolated ecosystems that struggle to interact smoothly. For instance, if a blockchain supply chain system needs to exchange information with a finance blockchain to process payments, the lack of interoperability complicates the process significantly. Scalability: Scalability refers to a blockchain's ability to handle increasing numbers of users and transactions without performance degradation. Many popular blockchains, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, face scalability challenges. They require every node to validate each transaction, limiting their transaction processing capacity. As more users join or transaction volumes rise, the network becomes congested, leading to slower speeds and higher fees. This scalability issue hinders blockchain's use for high-traffic applications like global payment systems or decentralized apps (DApps). To address these challenges, researchers are working on solutions such as: For interoperability - developing standard protocols or "bridges" that enable seamless communication between different blockchains. Examples include Polkadot, Cosmos, and Nervos. For scalability - approaches like sharding (dividing the blockchain into smaller pieces to process transactions in parallel), off-chain scaling (conducting some transactions off the main chain), and others. The Nervos Network, a Layer 1 and 2 blockchain, aims to tackle interoperability and scalability issues using its Proof-of-Work consensus and tools like the Universal Passport for creating "Universal Applications" that can function across different chains. Overcoming these hurdles is crucial for mainstream blockchain adoption, enabling smooth integration with existing systems, high transaction volumes, and interconnected decentralized applications across multiple blockchain networks.
×
×
  • Create New...
us