Sign in to follow this  

thomas cook

Question

hi

anyone know that how long will it take to sort this thomas cook plc issue out ?

because i have my position in spread bet and i cant do anything with my money which ig hold it in my account neither withdraw it nor close it ?

does  anyone know about it ?

please share the knowledge if anyone can 

thank you 

• Thought provoking 1

2 answers to this question

Guest Rick

I held shares in Thomas Cook that I sold on the Thursday before they went into liquidation on the Monday morning. The funds have shown as unsettled since September

1 hour ago, Guest Rick said:

I held shares in Thomas Cook that I sold on the Thursday before they went into liquidation on the Monday morning. The funds have shown as unsettled since September

Thanks for your question. 

I would call our helpdesk to check on this. There were other traders in the same situation. Our corporate actions team will be able to check the transfer for this. 

Sorry I couldn't help more, all the best. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Christin
    Joined 02/04/20 15:16
    • You may find this feed useful:  It explains how it's calculated and what could be more cost effective for your trading 
    • @TrendFollower, Sceptical might be the wrong word I used. Long term bearish or negative is better. Imagine if we were programmers and not traders/investors. Creating these tokens at the cost of electricity and passing them on at 100000/1000000% profit. Pure genius or scam depending how you look at it. We will be doing exactly what the central bankers are doing. Profitable businesses do not like competition. It's debatable if they can shut down and destroy these different cryptocurrencies when they want but I'm leaning on yes. So to me, it's like a time bomb buying/trading this today at $6700 and possibly $0 tomorrow when such order from the top is issued. I will watch and observe and patiently be shown otherwise. 
    • We wouldn't close people just because they're going into a profit.  We dn't make money that way @Jin1234, I will pass your details on.  Because you are a guest I cannot pass your details on. If you email us someone can investigate.