Cannot find Zynex Inc (ZYXI ticker on NASDAQ)

StephenN

Question

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hi    when I try to buy the tickers SDIV and KBWD the platform does not allow me. This is strange as I have a broker account in France where I can easily buy these products. the MIFID retail legislation is related to CFD and margin, hence the reason must be different, can anybody help me?   Thanks
    • BOOM UP is the ultimate Game-Fi experience on Telegram, offering gamers a chance to earn real profits while immersing themselves in thrilling gameplay, unique art, and social interactions. Say goodbye to time-consuming games and hello to a world where fun meets profitability! By blending traditional gaming with the power of blockchain, BOOM UP is revolutionizing the industry and bridging the gap between Web2 and Web3. Get ready to dive into the future of gaming and experience a whole new level of excitement and rewards! Exciting news – BOOM UP is about to launch on Bitget, taking the crypto world by storm. Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of this groundbreaking project that's set to redefine the gaming and finance landscape. Get ready to level up with BOOM UP on on this exchange and unlock endless possibilities in the world of Game-Fi and NFTs!
    • As crypto adoption explodes in the EU, Bitget is fueling the flames with Builders Meetups – engaging events designed for both crypto veterans and newbies. Imagine learning from the Bitget EU COO Apprentice and crypto bigwigs, then building your network with fellow enthusiasts (potential friends or collaborators!). Plus, expert talks will boost your crypto IQ and there might even be free swag! Bitget goes beyond exchange, fostering the community through educational resources on Bitget Academy and a user-friendly platform that welcomes newcomers to the exciting world of crypto. The "Meet Bitget: Your Gateway to Crypto Trading" event in Bucharest, Romania on July 18th is your chance to dive in – registration is free! Don't miss out and spread the word.
us