• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Davinder
    Joined 06/12/21 13:36
    • Hi @Davinder Thanks for the query.  We only offer this ETF on non-leveraged accounts i.e. Share dealing. You would not be able to purchase under a CFD or spread bet account. All the best,  Anda
    • Hi,   Can anyone tell me if I can buy these funds here?
    • WHO - NOT FIT FOR THE JOB? COVID VARIANTS ARE LIKE THE FLU. EACH YEAR A NEW STRAIN WILL EMERGE . WHO is quick to jump to hype  when in fact they should monitor and keep under control the new type that was in Africa. Have protocols placed more effectively. HANDLE IT SOURCE. THE WHO SUPPRESSED MUCH INFO AS PER MKC86;S QUOTE: "As before, so now, so in the future. A blast from the past! https://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/jun/04/swine-flu-experts-big-pharmaceutical " THE WHO FAILED TO HANDLE CHINA ORIGINALLY TOO, AND ITS CEO WAS PHRASING THE CHINESE LEADER INSTEAD OF GETTING FULL ACCESS OF THE ORIGIN OF COVID THERE AT THE BEGINNING, NOT MUCH LATER IN TIME WHEN THE EVIDENCE IS DESTROYED. NOT AN EFFECTIVE LEADER OF WHO. BESIDES NO COUNTRY OR THR WHO EVER FINED OR MADE CHINA RESPONSIBLE AND PAY THE WORLD TOWARDS THIS DISASTER. I DARE SAY MORE WILL COME OUT IN THE FUTURE, BUT THAT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR COUNTRIES THAT STOCK PILED AND NO ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS. OH, GOVERNMENTS (POLITICIANS & KEY CIVIL SERVANTS) ARE TO BLAME FOR NOT RESEARCHING ALTERNATIVES., E.G., https://www.decon7.com/ And traditional head / nose / chest steam taking.