Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  

Tax file number


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 15/01/2020 at 07:08, mseers81 said:

I have created an account but can't find where to put in tax file number so i can buy shares. 


This request should pop up at the top of your MyIG page: 


If you're having an issue buying US shares it maybe that you need to fill out a 'Dealing US Shares' form. This can be found by going to Settings> Dealing US stock. 

dealing us stock.png

I hope this helps. 

Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Joined 18/02/20 05:37
  • Posts