Out of here !!

46 minutes ago, ChrisIrwin19 said:

£11 per trade .. Thats £22 to close. wouldn't be so bad if it was a real trade.. Quote we only make money from our spreads!!!! what a joke.

There's not enough people to take up the opposite side of your trade.

You think that's bad, a big company like Greggs has a £16 spread.  That's £32 to close.

Games Workshop has a £42 spread!!!

Edited by dmedin

The worst thing about it, is that it shows you are in profit when you are actually not. started with a small account today. closed a few trades to find that their extortionate commissions were swallowing any profits i made. so with huge commissions and spreads once again the house always wins !! another bullsh1t broker !!

Edited by ChrisIrwin19
On 19/02/2020 at 06:03, ChrisIrwin19 said:

The worst thing about it, is that it shows you are in profit when you are actually not. started with a small account today. closed a few trades to find that their extortionate commissions were swallowing any profits i made. so with huge commissions and spreads once again the house always wins !! another bullsh1t broker !!

Hey Chris Irwin, 

fees are not good I agree but could you tell me is there a way to search for fees paid the same way you can load your “Deals” On the platform ? 

There is no display of the commission's in the deal or order screen. So you pay a spread plus commission for an asset you've never bought . I'm sure it's cheaper to actually go with a real stock broker and carry out real trades. All these pretend brokers are just here to steal as much of your money as quickly as possible. Commissions !! Commissions for what ???? Were not actually buying anything. Were just playing on a gambling machine where they make the rules.. I'm supprised they haven't charged a commission for using this forum or have they ??? 

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• In last couple of years, there has been  debate over the top memecoin investment with centre of discussion around DOGE, SHIB, FLOKI, PEPE and a host of others. Personally, I feel comparing any contender to DOGE feels akin to comparing altcoins to BTC. DOGE, being the pioneer memecoin, boasts an impressive $22 billion market cap, towering over its closest competitor, SHIB, with a $13 billion market cap. Its unique endorsement by Elon Musk further solidifies its position. The fervent backing from its vast online and offline community serves as a blueprint for other memecoins to follow. Thus, it's no surprise that DOGE emerged victorious in a recent Bitget poll, where enthusiasts competed to showcase their community's strength in honor of DOGE DAY 2024. With DOGE predictably clinching the win, ten fortunate participants stand to each receive $300 worth of DOGE through the event's gleam completion. Let's seize this opportunity to bolster our crypto portfolios.  
    • Hi @neueneuen Thanks for coming back to this, Please note that number 1 above has been confirmed, unfortunately, I don't have number 2 yet. We will keep you updated. Thanks, KoketsoIG
    • Just recently, I wrote an article about how a Solana blockchain art project (Artrade) is helping artists raise their earnings and even further transforming their physical works into RWA essentially NFTs. With that in mind, I came across Rarible, a marketplace that focuses on digital art and NFTs and the similarities of the platforms caught my attention. Rarible allows artists to sell their creations as NFTs, essentially digital certificates of ownership and cuts out middlemen, connecting artists directly with buyers. Beyond trading, Rarible offers a somewhat user-friendly interface for creating NFTs, even for beginners.   The platform unlike Artrade is built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses its own token, RARI, for governance and rewarding active users. In the long term they seem building with the goal of becoming a DAO in the future While it’s still early days, I have no doubt Rarible offers a unique approach to buying, selling, and creating digital art, and the recent listing on Bitget will further expose it to new communities and potential investors.     Do you think RARI's approach will be sustainable as a marketplace for NFTs?
us