Out of here !!

46 minutes ago, ChrisIrwin19 said:

£11 per trade .. Thats £22 to close. wouldn't be so bad if it was a real trade.. Quote we only make money from our spreads!!!! what a joke.

There's not enough people to take up the opposite side of your trade.

You think that's bad, a big company like Greggs has a £16 spread.  That's £32 to close.

Games Workshop has a £42 spread!!!

Edited by dmedin

The worst thing about it, is that it shows you are in profit when you are actually not. started with a small account today. closed a few trades to find that their extortionate commissions were swallowing any profits i made. so with huge commissions and spreads once again the house always wins !! another bullsh1t broker !!

Edited by ChrisIrwin19
On 19/02/2020 at 06:03, ChrisIrwin19 said:

The worst thing about it, is that it shows you are in profit when you are actually not. started with a small account today. closed a few trades to find that their extortionate commissions were swallowing any profits i made. so with huge commissions and spreads once again the house always wins !! another bullsh1t broker !!

Hey Chris Irwin, 

fees are not good I agree but could you tell me is there a way to search for fees paid the same way you can load your “Deals” On the platform ? 

There is no display of the commission's in the deal or order screen. So you pay a spread plus commission for an asset you've never bought . I'm sure it's cheaper to actually go with a real stock broker and carry out real trades. All these pretend brokers are just here to steal as much of your money as quickly as possible. Commissions !! Commissions for what ???? Were not actually buying anything. Were just playing on a gambling machine where they make the rules.. I'm supprised they haven't charged a commission for using this forum or have they ??? 

• 1 month later...