PRT asx share trading

Guest Jack

Question

Hi, 

just got IG/PRT and would like to start trading asx shares through PRT but I have been told not to as it’s OTC trades, I should use IG DMA for trading over 20k as OTC it becomes a lot harder to get your fill. Would like to know others thoughts on this. PRT just looks so streamline to trade off the charts 
cheers 

1 answer to this question

12 minutes ago, Guest Jack said:

Hi, 

just got IG/PRT and would like to start trading asx shares through PRT but I have been told not to as it’s OTC trades, I should use IG DMA for trading over 20k as OTC it becomes a lot harder to get your fill. Would like to know others thoughts on this. PRT just looks so streamline to trade off the charts 
cheers 

Hi, what you are saying is generally correct, the DMA will not only give better fills but also gives a cheaper cost of trading in the long run but only if you are dealing in large size. Some use the PRT platform for charting and the DMA platform for trading as the PRT platform comes free with a minimum number of trades put through either platform.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    karanRIG
    Joined 14/06/21 01:55
    • Russel Brand tears into MSM and Social Media's dishonesty and censorship of truth over Covid. (20 min) “They’re Lying To You”: If Science CAUSED COVID - what’s next? - YouTube    
    • Fraud, corruption, censorship and the Covidian Cult.   ''The Wuhan/Covid fraud and corruption goes to the very top of the mainstream media establishment. Just in case that wasn't already obvious.''  zerohedge @zerohedge 'The @pulitzercenter is covering up its ties to @PeterDaszak and @EcoHealthNYC! They have removed him from the page of the 2016 conference on future pandemics, where Daszak revealed how his Chinese friends are building killer viruses.'   YouTube censorship ...   The rules are for Thee not for We.   And the 'We' are all in this together.   .
    • 10 years old and still just as relevant.