Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• TAO is one of the leading AI tokens but looking at NAO fundamentals, uses cases and product offerings. It has a wider array that could position it for massive adoption. I will be taking advantage of the poolX and candybomb event to scoop some into my PF.
    • Launchpool has been a great avenue for me to earn passively. The just concluded ENA launchpool on the CEX brought 120% gains aside the price of BGB that also went up giving a 2 in 1 profit 
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD) VETUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend     Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave II of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 0.2100 Details: Wave II Is equal 50% of Wave I at 0.0270 VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD)Trading Strategy: The short-term retracement of the second wave is likely to retest the 50% level of the first wave at 0.0270. We expect that the price is still likely to fall further, but only as a pullback. short term to continue Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the uptrend. VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.       Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD) VETUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend     Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave II of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level:  Details: Wave C is equal to 161.8% of Wave A at 0.0265 VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD)Trading Strategy: The short-term retracement of the second wave is likely to retest the 50% level of the first wave at 0.0270. We expect that the price is still likely to fall further, but only as a pullback. short term to continue Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the uptrend. VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!    
us