Jump to content
  • 0

IG FOREX has really big problems


Bakir

Question

Guy watch the videos are you having the same problems on the IG FOREX .   They took just my more then 400 usd with their problems . and i am wating them to cover the lost .

They did the problem with purpose to lost money.
i couldn't close my open position it is unbelievable.
 Also their stoplost is not working. that is ****.   Just watch the video and see it 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVN46xpZ-Jw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asyKUEYgHrA


 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
4 minutes ago, Bakir said:

Guy watch the videos are you having the same problems on the IG FOREX .   They took just my more then 400 usd with their problems . and i am wating them to cover the lost .

They did the problem with purpose to lost money.
i couldn't close my open position it is unbelievable.
 Also their stoplost is not working. that is ****.   Just watch the video and see it 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVN46xpZ-Jw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asyKUEYgHrA


 

Hi, if you go through the proper complaints procedure IG have a pretty good history of reimbursing loses if caused by technical failure as many have reported on the forum over the years, it might take a little while if there has been a major platform outage.

Link to comment
  • 0
1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

Hi, if you go through the proper complaints procedure IG have a pretty good history of reimbursing loses if caused by technical failure as many have reported on the forum over the years, it might take a little while if there has been a major platform outage.

where i should make compain about the  IG FOREX , could you  advise me please for that 

Link to comment
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Bakir said:

where i should make compain about the  IG FOREX , could you  advise me please for that 

sure, it will depend on which country you have an account in. So if you go the the IG web welcome page for your country at the bottom is a 'contact us' link and you should be able to type in a query there. You can inform general inquiries about the problem and ask to be put in touch with your account manager who will be able to looking into your account details and see what has happened.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

  • Posts

    • We are currently being treated to a new generation of metaverses and gaming, where AI agents compete with each other, interact, and support human actors. As AI and NFT innovations refine further, the team of Altered State Machine (ASM) has come up with a decentralised protocol for creating ownership of an AI agent via an NFT.   The team understands that NFTs are another ground-breaking use case for blockchains, while Artificial Intelligence will be the heartbeat for the next wave of online experiences, including gaming, art and commerce. Hence they've built ASM to facilitate the creation of Agents for games, financial applications, virtual assistants, online worlds, etc.   Designed with the vision to be the protocol for ownership and monetisation of A.I.'s using NFT technology, Altered State Machine provides any application such as game, metaverse etc the ability to create A.I. Agents which are owned as an NFT. Its use cases range from Game players / characters to Metaverse assistants, DeFi trading bots, Chatbots, Digital twins (e.g. "Super Siri") and Advertising.   ASM ecosystem is governed by a robust token, ASTO, which is primarily used to enable the DAO to manage and grow the ASM ecosystem over time, and can also have transactional uses within the ecosystem. Other use cases may include: Governance (creating proposals for, and voting in the ASM DAO), AI Agent Training, Minting Agent NFTs within ASM universe world, Minting Agent NFTs within non-ASM universe worlds, Powerups, instant improvements, items and skins.   By holding ASTO, users will be able to access various features and in turn earn rewards for using their tokens, and also for their engagements within the ecosystem. Interestingly ASTO token trading opened on Bitget on 26th Feb, with an ongoing deposit to earn event to incentivize depositors.   Aren't you excited about the future of AI and NFT innovations with projects like this?
    • It's common knowledge that copy trading can yield lucrative returns with the right approach, and Bitget exchange has streamlined the process by offering access to top-tier traders to emulate.
    • The introduction of Altered State Machine (ASM) marks a significant development in the NFT space, introducing novel applications through AI integration. Collaborations with industry leaders like FIFA and Non Fungible Labs highlight the project's potential for success, especially with the forthcoming listing of $ASTO on Bitget exchange.
×
×
  • Create New...
us