Account Blocked

Guest Harry

Question

Guest Harry

My account is blocked and I need it unblocked. I have called numerous times and there is no answer (possibly been on hold now for hours in total). I have emailed twice and there is no response. I appreciate the circumstances and situation we are all in. However, there should be an update on your website and/or even when you call in to inform customers what we can expect from you in terms of service. In light of this, are you guys replying to emails and messages and when can we hear back from you? Thank you. 

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Guest Harry said:

My account is blocked and I need it unblocked. I have called numerous times and there is no answer (possibly been on hold now for hours in total). I have emailed twice and there is no response. I appreciate the circumstances and situation we are all in. However, there should be an update on your website and/or even when you call in to inform customers what we can expect from you in terms of service. In light of this, are you guys replying to emails and messages and when can we hear back from you? Thank you. 

Hey Harry, 

If your account is blocked you will need to call us but due to high volatility there is high volumes of calls. Can you email us again at helpdesk.uk@ig.com and put the subject heading as 'FAO: Charlotte' so I can look into this for you. 

All the best.  

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Yes Goldenbrown, I think you make a good point about being careful when trading.  In my opinion, only trades which are calculated to have a high probability of being correct should be placed. DAX is a market that can look daunting at first, but after a lot of study and experience with it, I have found it to be easier than the others. If you would like to see the answers to your other points, please see my IG Community Profile. Best regards.
    • Renzo leads the charge in revolutionizing staking protocols through the implementation of EigenLayer. This pioneering approach streamlines user re-staking while addressing concerns regarding operator selection and reward management. Participants stake ETH and earn APR from both native and EigenLayer restaking, receiving ezETH tokens—liquid assets for DeFi. Renzo's vision extends to interoperability across Ethereum and Layer 2 chains like Arbitrum, Linea, Mode, Base, BNB, and OKX, ensuring accessibility across diverse ecosystems.Renzo's standout feature lies in the ezETH token's appreciation over time, driven by promised APR, potentially offering superior returns. Seamlessly integrated into DeFi liquidity pools and lending protocols, ezETH provides diversified earning avenues. Compared to similar projects, Renzo distinguishes itself with its innovative liquid staking and interoperability. Supported by investments from Binance Labs and OKX Ventures, Renzo's listing on exchanges like Bitget further solidifies its significance. With 10% allocated for ETH stakers, Renzo fosters community engagement.Eager to explore how Renzo's liquid staking model stacks up against traditional staking? Let's delve into the details!"    
    • I just cheeked my positions and it is now closed. I am guessing it was a time delay between the moment when the markets closed and the moment when the position closed ( about 30 min difference) when the options was still showing as an opened position and with the next day expiry (25)
us