Sign in to follow this  

Account Blocked

Question

Guest Harry

My account is blocked and I need it unblocked. I have called numerous times and there is no answer (possibly been on hold now for hours in total). I have emailed twice and there is no response. I appreciate the circumstances and situation we are all in. However, there should be an update on your website and/or even when you call in to inform customers what we can expect from you in terms of service. In light of this, are you guys replying to emails and messages and when can we hear back from you? Thank you. 

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Guest Harry said:

My account is blocked and I need it unblocked. I have called numerous times and there is no answer (possibly been on hold now for hours in total). I have emailed twice and there is no response. I appreciate the circumstances and situation we are all in. However, there should be an update on your website and/or even when you call in to inform customers what we can expect from you in terms of service. In light of this, are you guys replying to emails and messages and when can we hear back from you? Thank you. 

Hey Harry, 

If your account is blocked you will need to call us but due to high volatility there is high volumes of calls. Can you email us again at helpdesk.uk@ig.com and put the subject heading as 'FAO: Charlotte' so I can look into this for you. 

All the best.  

• Like 1