Can't place an order

I just posted a new topic about not being able to create a market order now. I think this is due to the market being closed so I went with a limit order. I still can't put in an order however. It states:  The exchange is currently unavailable. 

Can anyone help me out here? I have traded before and know that I have certainly previously been able to put in an order when the market is closed.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 29/03/2020 at 14:39, StuBlue said:

I just posted a new topic about not being able to create a market order now. I think this is due to the market being closed so I went with a limit order. I still can't put in an order however. It states:  The exchange is currently unavailable. 

Can anyone help me out here? I have traded before and know that I have certainly previously been able to put in an order when the market is closed.

Hi @StuBlue, sometimes your order won't be accepted because you are trying to place the order to far from the market opening time. If you try a bit closer to the market opening the order should go through.

All the best - Arvin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 12:53

Newest Member
    Ratego
    Joined 03/10/22 09:08
    • The Nikkei was one of the few risers in Asia overnight, as the first day of the final quarter of the year got off to a decidedly mixed start. Chinese markets are off for Golden Week, removing these markets for the time being, and South Korea also had a national holiday today. Oil prices surged on reports that OPEC was considering a cut to output this week that might be as big as one million barrels per day, once again raising the spectre of a sustained rise in energy costs and an associated impact on inflation, just as oil had fallen to its lowest level since the beginning of the year. The pound staged an impressive rally to start the week following news that the UK government would cancel plans to scrap the 45p tax rate, a week after sterling fell to its lowest-ever level against the dollar. Futures point towards a muted start to the week, after a miserable end to Q4 for equities.   
    • For more up to date news on how markets will open, the latest earnings and economic news, watch IGTV live in the platform at 07:30am UK. Today’s coverage:   A lot of chat on social media over the weekend about the collapse of an international investment bank… DBK or CSGN?? Indices: After the worst quarter since the first covid lockdowns markets open the acct for the 4th qtr down across the board. Apart from NKY after Tankan survey   FX: USD has had its best year so far since the inception of DXY in 1985 (CNBC). Watching GBP ahead of Kwarting speech at Tory conf as party prep to delay 45p top rate tax cut. BoJ ready to intervene again as Yen back above 145 Equities: TSLA Q3 deliveries short of ests. Watching INTC as it readies Mobileye, its AI driving unit, for IPO    Commods:  Oil starts Monday up as reports OPEC+ is preparing up to 1mln bopd supply cut. Gold holds last week’s rally      
    • BNBUSD Day Crypto Chart Monday 3 October 2022,00:18(UTC+1)London BNBUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3)) Direction Next higher degrees: Vave Ill of Motive Details: The sub-wave of wave Ill The price tends to trade above the 336.5 level, but not below 256.7 Wave Cancel invalid level: 256.7 Source Tradinglounge.com Get trial here!       BNBUSD H4 Crypto Chart Monday 3 October 2022,00:18(UTC+1)London BNBUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3)) Direction Next higher degrees: Vave Ill of Motive Details: The sub-wave of wave Ill The price tends to trade above the 336.5 level, but not below 256.7 Wave Cancel invalid level: 256.7