• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Just Me
16 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I wonder how many more punters will be gypped by the great Bitcoin pie in the sky :D 

If I invested $1000 in BTC pie in the sky in 2009 and left it until now. Am I being gypped? 

P.S. What would I be worth now?

On 30/05/2020 at 13:33, dmedin said:

I wonder how many more punters will be gypped by the great Bitcoin pie in the sky :D 

In March 2010, user "SmokeTooMuch" auctioned 10,000 BTC for $50 (cumulatively), but no buyer was found.  Today that would be worth $95Million (todays value $9574)

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Binance Reference Code: Used as “VO2P1RYP”. It is the most used Binance reference code in the world, valid for life, with the highest discount rate. When registering to the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, enter “VO2P1RYP” in the “Referrl ID” field. The transaction fee discount you will receive is 116%. You will also receive a $600 USDT rakeback bonus. With the cryptocurrency exchange Binance Referrl Code: “VO2P1RYP”, you earn futures transaction fee discounts and spot and margin transaction fee discounts. You also get bonuses and many promotions. To invest and trade in the world of technology and finance, register immediately to the Binance exchange with the referrl code “VO2P1RYP”.
    • Binance Reference Code: Used as “VO2P1RYP”. It is the most used Binance reference code in the world, valid for life, with the highest discount rate. When registering to the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, enter “VO2P1RYP” in the “Referrl ID” field. The transaction fee discount you will receive is 116%. You will also receive a $600 USDT rakeback bonus. With the cryptocurrency exchange Binance Referrl Code: “VO2P1RYP”, you earn futures transaction fee discounts and spot and margin transaction fee discounts. You also get bonuses and many promotions. To invest and trade in the world of technology and finance, register immediately to the Binance exchange with the referrl code “VO2P1RYP”.
us