Mr

Guest Cedrick Mathekga

Question

Guest Cedrick Mathekga

This a major challenge, when I started trading on the 14/03/2020, I was able to reduce the contract size of my position from 1 to 0,25 which was GBP/USD  however now I am trying to trade with my account having 149,17 pounds the same position fails to move from 1 to 0.25 this is very frustrating to me because previously my amount was down to 132 pounds and it was able to be at 0.25 size, i have tried to phone I do not get any responds I wrote an email I have receive two contradicting statement without any support can anyone assist or help   

1 answer to this question

51 minutes ago, Guest Cedrick Mathekga said:

This a major challenge, when I started trading on the 14/03/2020, I was able to reduce the contract size of my position from 1 to 0,25 which was GBP/USD  however now I am trying to trade with my account having 149,17 pounds the same position fails to move from 1 to 0.25 this is very frustrating to me because previously my amount was down to 132 pounds and it was able to be at 0.25 size, i have tried to phone I do not get any responds I wrote an email I have receive two contradicting statement without any support can anyone assist or help   

Hi for the first month on the web based platform you are able to trade at a reduced minimum amount but then are moved to the normal minimum which for gbpusd is £0.5/point.

If using the mt4 platform the normal min is £0.1/point.