Spread betting on MT4

ColinM18D

Question

3 answers to this question

Thanks ...I am in Ireland so does that make a difference. My problem with the sb account relates to setting up the moving average indicator...I want to set it at 3 with a shift of 3 but it does not seem to have this shift facility. ..but MT4 does

1 hour ago, ColinM18D said:

Thanks ...I am in Ireland so does that make a difference. My problem with the sb account relates to setting up the moving average indicator...I want to set it at 3 with a shift of 3 but it does not seem to have this shift facility. ..but MT4 does

Hi, being based in Ireland should not make a difference and yes the web based platform MAs don't have a shift function whereas even the default mt4 MA does. Don't forget to download the IG apps pack for mt4 as well, loads of good stuff there too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Joseph0095
    Joined 07/12/21 10:06
    • er, it's a cumulative chart which can only go up....and each line includes a wide range of countries with various vaccination rates, restrictions, infection rates etc. How about these 2 charts (UK vaccination program started December 2020), or do they not fit your narrative?  
    • GlaxoSmithKline Plc said research shows its Covid-19 antibody treatment is effective against the full combination of mutations in the new omicron variant. Tests done in-vitro against a pseudo-virus that recreates a synthesized version of omicron showed that sotrovimab, Glaxo’s antibody treatment, stands up to all mutations in the spike protein of the omicron variant and not just the key mutations, the drugmaker said in a statement Tuesday. The tests included all 37 mutations identified to-date in the spike protein.  Full article: Bloomberg