MT4 Trade Error - Trade is disabled

betaversions

Question

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, betaversions said:

Hi guys,

Do you have any idea why i not able to trade using MT4? Got this error message below,

2020.04.20 15:54:58.641    'xxxxxx': order buy 0.01 US30.s opening at 24133.3 sl: 0.0 tp: 0.0 failed [Trade is disabled]

Thanks

Hi, is that demo or live? The min size for Dow should be 0.10 not 0.01. 

Is is Live MT4 account

I tried with 0.10, same error

2020.04.20 16:05:59.462    'xxxxxx': order buy 0.10 US30.s opening at 24113.8 sl: 0.0 tp: 0.0 failed [Trade is disabled]

My account type is limited risk, will this affect my trade execution in MT4?

How do you get this "The min size for Dow should be 0.10" info? any page that you can refers me to?

Thanks !!!

2 minutes ago, betaversions said:

Is is Live MT4 account

I tried with 0.10, same error

2020.04.20 16:05:59.462    'xxxxxx': order buy 0.10 US30.s opening at 24113.8 sl: 0.0 tp: 0.0 failed [Trade is disabled]

My account type is limited risk, will this affect my trade execution in MT4?

How do you get this "The min size for Dow should be 0.10" info? any page that you can refers me to?

Thanks !!!

presuming you are with IG Australia below is the link to the UK mt4 details page, if you change the uk for au in the address you should get your version.

Check your 'Auto Trading' is on (top banner) and in 'Tools' > 'Expert Advisers' check allow DLL imports.

https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/spread-betting-and-cfds/fees-and-charges/what-are-igs-forex-mt4-product-details

1 minute ago, betaversions said:

Thanks.

I am not using auto trading. I triggered the buy order via one-click trading feature.

It is sad that the error message is too generic and not able to help.

you need the auto trading turned on to use any EA including IGs trading panel (not just bots).

5 minutes ago, betaversions said:

yup, new MT4 account. not traded before.

have trade with IG CFD account before.

ok, it might be that the account hasn't been activated or funded. Check in your 'My IG' web page that the mt4 account shows up and is funded and maybe send an email to IG to check it has been activated.