THT Analysis on FTSE250 Index

Hi All,

I thought I would publish my view and analysis of the markets - I'll post new analysis of a weekend

I've watched, Invested and Traded the markets for the past 25 years and specifically traded the markets for the past 10 years

The focus will be the FTSE250 Index as that's the Index that I trade stocks of, I'll also do at some point this weekend analysis for the EURUSD paring

Details are on the chart - This is what I type on my charts every weekend so that I can form a logical and quick outlook for the trading week ahead

At present I will not be revealing the blurred out information

I take view from Monthly (not shown here) down to Daily chart time-frame - My view is that the DAILY price action drives WEEKLY price action and that in turn results in the MONTHLY price action being formed.  So my entire outlook and focus is based on the DAILY followed by the WEEKLY price charts

I do NOT religiously stick to my thinking - If PRICE action rubbishes my outlook then I adapt to price action and form a new opinion based on the facts of price action - PRICE is right and rules, my outlook is highly accurate but not 100%, there will be times when I am simply wrong!

I do this for the FTSE250, NASDAQ100 and Forex markets - Trading decisions are made based on the Individual charts (WEEKLY & DAILY) that form those indexes 

As you can see this weeks price action conformed nicely to the expectations mentioned on the charts

FTSE250 WEEKLY CHART: Analysis for W/C 27th April 2020

259.thumb.JPG.e715250d21ddbbbe9ec4d81e55921d76.JPG

FTSE250 DAILY CHART: Analysis for W/C 27th April 2020

260.thumb.JPG.0dc42ee9ac0c4709a5efd0fe1f238e0f.JPG

Stay Safe

THT

• Thanks 1
  • Thought provoking 1
  • 2 weeks later...

INTER-WEEK UPDATE

I don't usually do this - but the markets just closed exceptionally close to the prev swing low, it's a bearish outlook - the USA markets are at levels I've been looking for them to reverse from and the UK markets aren't as bullish as the USA.

We could and I stress could - be looking at a decent rollover of the main stock markets - more analysis at the weekend

Stay Safe 

Guest Just Me
11 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Too many squiggles :(

Anyway doesn't the FTSE 250 gap like a leaking shoe, how'd you get such continuous price action

29085986_FTSEMid250_20200530_13_35.thumb.png.207fa7edcd39d758d7b32f226dc89905.png

^

Wouldn't even go within two metres of that kind of price action

Too many squiggles? And your success rate is? Perhaps more squiggle studying required. 

On 30/05/2020 at 13:36, dmedin said:

Too many squiggles :(

Anyway doesn't the FTSE 250 gap like a leaking shoe, how'd you get such continuous price action

Not for me - had a fantastic four figure profit banked in 5 trading days

• Great! 1

Possible Buy signal has flashed on the FTSE250 Index

RSI has Ticked UP above 50% level - Bullish

Obviously no trade is guaranteed, but everything about this says long trade is on

Couple this to the Individual stocks that make up the FTSE250 Index and lots of them are flashing buys on my charts from todays price action - All I know is that as a trader another buy signal has been given in conjunction to the other buy signal that flashed 8 trading days ago

301.thumb.JPG.9fd4b30a71cdecd781504aff74738b1b.JPG

• Sad 1
On 30/05/2020 at 13:47, Guest Just Me said:

Too many squiggles? And your success rate is? Perhaps more squiggle studying required. 

Doing much better with a simpler system.  I'm too stupid to be able to comprehend four moving averages and four oscillators all on one chart.  Do appreciate different strokes for different folks but have to laugh at small bits of information being blacked out as if the poster has a top secret formula that he doesn't want to jinx lol.

Edited by dmedin
1 hour ago, dmedin said:

Doing much better with a simpler system.  I'm too stupid to be able to comprehend four moving averages and four oscillators all on one chart.  Do appreciate different strokes for different folks but have to laugh at small bits of information being blacked out as if the poster has a top secret formula that he doesn't want to jinx lol.

DMEDIN - Do you trade for a living?  Because some of your other posts - I might get them and copy the text you've typed, suggests you're desperate to BE a trader, but can't quite get there

If you're doing much better than me how come I trade for a living and you seem to not to? 

You have absolutely no idea what I've done this year - and how do you know that I'm showing on a public forum a great trading system? Muppets like you, are highly likely to nick it

You really are pathetic -what an absolute ****

Edited by THT
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, THT said:

DMEDIN - Do you trade for a living?  Because some of your other posts - I might get them and copy the text you've typed, suggests you're desperate to BE a trader, but can't quite get there

If you're doing much better than me how come I trade for a living and you seem to not to? 

You have absolutely no idea what I've done this year - and how do you know that I'm showing on a public forum a great trading system? Muppets like you, are highly likely to nick it

You really are pathetic -what an absolute ****

I'm sure you do but your technical analysis isn't very helpful.

Cheers.

10 hours ago, dmedin said:

I'm sure you do but your technical analysis isn't very helpful.

Cheers.

Thought as much - Forums are full of idiots like you - which is why the TA is generic, I have absolutely no Interest in improving your bank balance - T"£$s like you are grabbers - stalking forums pretending to be the big I am's, whilst in the background trying to pinch other more successful traders ideas

For crying out loud you seem to trading a MACD strategy - good luck with that one - might be one of the reasons you're not doing very well

Before I started this post - people like you were in my mind - you've proved me right and I'm so glad that my TA hasn't helped you, because it was designed to do just that, to test the forum for jerks, without giving too much away

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, THT said:

Thought as much - Forums are full of idiots like you - which is why the TA is generic, I have absolutely no Interest in improving your bank balance - T"£$s like you are grabbers - stalking forums pretending to be the big I am's, whilst in the background trying to pinch other more successful traders ideas

For crying out loud you seem to trading a MACD strategy - good luck with that one - might be one of the reasons you're not doing very well

Before I started this post - people like you were in my mind - you've proved me right and I'm so glad that my TA hasn't helped you, because it was designed to do just that, to test the forum for jerks, without giving too much away

So you're a big man, you make lots of money and you're very clever.  Good for you, congratulations and good luck.  No one's even reading your junk never mind 'stealing' it.  Cretin.

Edited by dmedin

Right that's me for the summer, I'll update and finish the Market Education page but other than that I'll be back in September, so any comments/messages etc are unlikely to be looked at until then.

You should have worked out that it is perfectly possible to be able to forecast the markets short-term direction by us of Indicators when used the right way - whether you make money is up to you

As you can see from the mid-week update - the expected pullback was not much, this was then followed by a buy signal

306.thumb.JPG.08278de53f832c4957877253a56957ac.JPG307.thumb.JPG.d4c68a3ad8da46d85c7841781d199de0.JPG

• Sad 1