Jump to content

Bank withdrawal


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ganesdarsh said:

Im new to IG and I try to withdraw recently, IG customer service said that I only can withdraw through bank "once I've been with IG for a while"? How long is the period? 

Can anyone advise?

This time is determined by out credit team, we wouldn't be able to give you a specific time period/ date. 

All the best 

Link to post
On 21/05/2020 at 22:43, CharlotteIG said:

This time is determined by out credit team, we wouldn't be able to give you a specific time period/ date. 

All the best 

That's very very weird, a customer can't recover their funds if they want to ? And you are not able to give a timeframe ? 

Link to post

Joo i would suggest you to avoid this plaform totally. It withdrawal process is extremely tedious. I have requested for my fund return to my account but was told i could not do so as my bank account is not verified when in the system show that it is verified. I am still trying to sort this out with their customer service whom are giving all misleading information 

Once i received my fund i will rather not deal with IG market at all. 

Link to post
On 22/05/2020 at 19:51, Joo said:

That's very very weird, a customer can't recover their funds if they want to ? And you are not able to give a timeframe ? 

Clients are still able to get their funds back, it will just have to go back to the card they used to fund the account. 

On 23/05/2020 at 06:27, edtreat said:

Joo i would suggest you to avoid this plaform totally. It withdrawal process is extremely tedious. I have requested for my fund return to my account but was told i could not do so as my bank account is not verified when in the system show that it is verified. I am still trying to sort this out with their customer service whom are giving all misleading information 

Once i received my fund i will rather not deal with IG market at all. 

We do apologise if you experienced issues with our withdrawal process. I will relay this issue to our client facing managers.  

All the best 

Link to post
8 minutes ago, CharlotteIG said:

Clients are still able to get their funds back, it will just have to go back to the card they used to fund the account. 

What happens if I need to get a new card e.g. I lose my card or it gets stolen? 

Link to post
Just now, dmedin said:

What happens if I need to get a new card e.g. I lose my card or it gets stolen? 

If this is the case you would have to verify your old card and send over some documentation showing that the new card is replaying your old lost/stolen card. That way you will be able to withdraw back to the new card. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/05/2020 at 01:51, Joo said:

That's very very weird, a customer can't recover their funds if they want to ? And you are not able to give a timeframe ? 

I would like to update my message as I've withdrawn for the first time today and it was a good chunk of my money. It took less than 24h from the moment I clicked the button to the moment the money arrived in my bank account. I can only recommend IG to everyone now, excellent service. My friends had the same experience concerning withdrawals.

Edited by Joo
Grammar
Link to post

Well, It is true that customer service at IG is not good. I have submitted all the documents two weeks before but still account is not open. I contacted helpdesk two times both the time I got standard reply by saying that it will be open soon (by this week every time). However, without any specific reason it got delayed. 

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      15,180
    • Total Posts
      73,283
    • Total Members
      61,635
    • Most Online
      5,137
      14/01/21 09:51

    Newest Member
    ricman007
    Joined 14/05/21 17:00
  • Posts

    • By the way if its a system you want to demo or try, I trade US 500 and Russell Long only, with no stops, I would not trade with no stops for gold, oil etc but am happy to do it on US indices as nothing recovers as quickly as US markets, so if I am wrong i just hold it until it goes in profit again, when I am wrong I wait until market recovers, so sometimes when market has gone against me I have to wait 4 -8 weeks before it recovers but this way means no drawdowns only overnight currency charge which is minima. You need to trade wihin your accoutn to do this as you need to make sure your balance is big enough when you get it wrong. You could try it on IG demo account  to see if it worked for you.
    • Yes your balance needs to be above 0, that's your most important number don't fall into the trap of thinking if its above 0 you can put trades on, you can but your balance needs to be big enough that if they go against you, you are still above 0, if not you get messgage from IG to add funds to your account or IG will take you out of trades, so if you had a trade you wanted to keep on it would now be taken out as a loss as funds in balance are in minus. You need a big enough number left in the balance column that if your trades go against you you can still hold if you want to.
    • Now all Musk has to do is buy BTC again and re-ramp for another shed load of profit.....
×
×
  • Create New...